Hello.

Hello everyone. I'm an unironic advocate of globalization (rare these days) and look forward to engaging in discussion with all of you.

Welcome I hope you have an IQ and a little street smarts mixed in..these guys been boring me

Welcome to USMB, Globalist. Hope you enjoy the boards. :)

817fc7170b4b236ef12b8e52c84564d0.jpg
th

Hello everyone. I'm an unironic advocate of globalization (rare these days) and look forward to engaging in discussion with all of you.
"Discussion" might be a bit of an exaggeration, but I hope you enjoy the Board.
Beautress makes great snacks. Have a very jolly holiday.

Welcome to USMB.

And I would have added my traditional salutation of hoping that you've had all of your shots, but the globalist thang indicates that it would have been quite futile.

GTFO Now! :fu:

America is a sovereign country. Try and make it not so and see what happens.

I uratically welcome you to our humble sanatorium. May all your micturitions be long and refreshing. Just not here on the board.......

Hi! Thank you for your invitation. Me and my family, friends and fellows will arrive in your home at 3 PM. Please make sure you´ve got enough cake and coffee. We also demand the zapper and clear your refrigerator. Then we are tired so we need to take your car to get home. Oh wait, we stay, you go.

Forum List

Back