Hello!

Good luck; such exchanges are rare. Most often, repeating the favorite cliché of the moment passes for "conversation" in most threads. Just wait till someone asks you about Texas and secession.
For what it's worth, welcome.

Naaww don’t listen to these boys on here... they know they enjoy this board and are on here almost every day.....like me lol now unless of course they are saying they enjoy the illiterate section? Lol there really isn’t one of those unless you dip down into the darker territory of the Badlands but used for trolling others more freely- but even there, there are signs of intelligence!

I hope you find many good conversations here and think you will....and welcome in!

Hello.
My name is Ron. I'm from the Big Country of Texas. I am looking forward to some intelligent conversations.

Welcome to the meat grinder of politics.

Keep in mind, that as all freedom of speech based forums are full of tolls. You can find intelligent conversations here, but at the same time, do not be surprised by endless mud slinging as well.

Familiarize yourself with the 'ignore' feature of the forum.

Screen Shot 2021-01-30 at 1.18.30 PM.png

Click the avatar of the troll, and this popup window will open. Then click the ignore button at the bottom of that popup. Then reload the page, and magically the troll will cease to exist in your world.

Trust me, no matter how much you think you won't need this feature, I promise you, that you will. BTW, I picked Moonglow at random, although he's not a bad target for such uses. :)

You can find some interesting people on here, with interesting things to say. But ratio is in favor of trolls. It's simply the nature of a completely free speech system.

There is a CDZ or "Clean Debate Zone" where personal attacks and trolling is banned, and if you are like me you need to remind yourself to keep the rules in that area. Moderators will remove your posts, or ban you from specific threads in the CDZ area.

But, I will say that unlike other forums where moderators typically with a left-wing bent, will ban you from speaking... here at least the moderators are mostly fair and apply the rules as evenly as they can. Be nice to the moderators here. They are doing their best.

Good luck.

Hello.
My name is Ron. I'm from the Big Country of Texas. I am looking forward to some intelligent conversations.

Welcome to the meat grinder of politics.

Keep in mind, that as all freedom of speech based forums are full of tolls. You can find intelligent conversations here, but at the same time, do not be surprised by endless mud slinging as well.

Familiarize yourself with the 'ignore' feature of the forum.

View attachment 450686

Click the avatar of the troll, and this popup window will open. Then click the ignore button at the bottom of that popup. Then reload the page, and magically the troll will cease to exist in your world.

Trust me, no matter how much you think you won't need this feature, I promise you, that you will. BTW, I picked Moonglow at random, although he's not a bad target for such uses. :)

You can find some interesting people on here, with interesting things to say. But ratio is in favor of trolls. It's simply the nature of a completely free speech system.

There is a CDZ or "Clean Debate Zone" where personal attacks and trolling is banned, and if you are like me you need to remind yourself to keep the rules in that area. Moderators will remove your posts, or ban you from specific threads in the CDZ area.

But, I will say that unlike other forums where moderators typically with a left-wing bent, will ban you from speaking... here at least the moderators are mostly fair and apply the rules as evenly as they can. Be nice to the moderators here. They are doing their best.

Good luck.
d48a14ba41d4e4cde96edc2048de089a.jpg

Forum List

Back