Hello!

:hhello:

Ignore Pogo. He tends to burst into threads to waggle his finger at spelling errors, poor choie of pronouns, verbs,nouns, prepational phrases not done correctly, and overall thinks he is hall monitor for all the forums. In short, he's bossy and has no humor. Well, sometimes he can be funny but mostly he is just being the grumpy teacher to us all.

He will be in shortly to correct my spelling of "prepational" cuz I'm too lazy to look it up.:biggrin:

Just wanted to say hello and here I come. I am a patriot, staunch conservative and don't care for liberals. Prepare to have fun!
a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Welcome to the Jungle.
Just ignore the cartoon character.
Everyone else does.

And so now what? We are headed down the road to perdition? Biden - give me a break. I still say that he will be "mysteriously" removed from office before he finishes his term and that commie Kamala will take his place while Biden sits in a corner of some hospital and rolls his shit into little balls.
it's yet another Christian based fantasy.

Just wanted to say hello and here I come. I am a patriot, staunch conservative and don't care for liberals. Prepare to have fun!
:p Oh, welcome and thank goodness! There's been so few of you around. Like an echo chamber of commie pinkoness. Quick grab a single (being conservative) paper towel and help me staunch some of your brethren's tears..

:D HAHA! No carnival rides - just gonna speak the truth.
And so now what? We are headed down the road to perdition? Biden - give me a break. I still say that he will be "mysteriously" removed from office before he finishes his term and that commie Kamala will take his place while Biden sits in a corner of some hospital and rolls his shit into little balls.
:thankusmile: Always nice to have a newbie with an intelligent mind drop.by Welcome aboard.

Last edited:
:hhello:

Ignore Pogo. He tends to burst into threads to waggle his finger at spelling errors, poor choie of pronouns, verbs,nouns, prepational phrases not done correctly, and overall thinks he is hall monitor for all the forums. In short, he's bossy and has no humor. Well, sometimes he can be funny but mostly he is just being the grumpy teacher to us all.

He will be in shortly to correct my spelling of "prepational" cuz I'm too lazy to look it up.:biggrin:
If he is ever funny,I’m waiting for that day,thank god for the ignore button.

Forum List

Back