Hello

Welcome! Just make sure you don't spend your whole time on here feeding the trolls. You will thank me later.

1618166935683.png

I am brand new, and looking forward to learning from you all.
Welcome Storm AI! There are some really informed posters on this board from various political viewpoints. Now, some of the diehard partisans (party before country always types) won’t like any acknowledgment of the “other side” having anyone with any brain cells... but it happens;)
Free lesson: there are more than 2 political mindsets in the US but the mud-throwing contest is typically between left and right factions.

Bonus tips: maintain your humor as a rule (certain topics and posters require it), familiarize yourself with how posters hold set values but can still engage well with those who disagree ( that part is subjective with posters having a range of errr...skin thickness), and enjoy your time!

BTW- the AI at the end of Storm- any specific meaning to it or just a random add-on? I’m fascinated with anything AI so I had to ask. I don’t know anything about it, but I’m still fascinated;)

I am brand new, and looking forward to learning from you all.
AI? As in "artificial intelligence?"

Here to learn about politics from USMB members?

5f8d0ac083713.jpeg

:auiqs.jpg:

. . .. . . welcome. . . . .

I think.
Now, now Mr. Beale, it was me who made that AI connection but without confirmation. I can easily connect learning about politics with a self-learning AI... but I’ll refrain from my typical elaboration considering that this is a welcome thread;)

Forum List

Back