Help please, have a question

Juicey Omelette

Gold Member
May 30, 2020
Not sure where to post this.. but I have a recurring donation set up monthly for server hosting, and not saying I want to cancel it..But do not see anywhere the option to do so?

I sent an email thru the contact us a few days ago, and have yet to receive a response. Thanks!

Not sure where to post this.. but I have a recurring donation set up monthly for server hosting, and not saying I want to cancel it..But do not see anywhere the option to do so?

I sent an email thru the contact us a few days ago, and have yet to receive a response. Thanks!
might try calling your bank and having them stop it,,

Not sure how to help you on this...@flacaltenn any thoughts?

best I can tell you is to check the 2 account areas on your profile, see if there is something there

best I can tell you is to check the 2 account areas on your profile, see if there is something there

I looked at all the accounts tabs a few times now, and everything under profile (it's not under the donations tab either), so unless I am just a super high ass McGillicutty..I don't see it anywhere? Maybe I have to cancel it thru Paypal? Because that is where it's pulling the donation from?

The accounting dept is rather slow.. Minimum 2 weeks to get a response.. What email address did you use? I'll send a note over to the Admin and ask for you..

ACTUALLY.. I think they dropped recurring subscriptions when we went to Xenforo.. There's a big note on my "Account Upgrade" page that says ---

*Note: No refunds will be given, even to banned accounts.
***Note: This is NOT a Recurring Subscription.

Nice to know the banned can't get refunds... Another reason to stay clean on USMB.. LOL..

I'll check anyways to confirm.. Maybe you just haven't been charged for the past couple years. If you ever SEE a recurring charge -- let us know..

WillHaftawaite Coyote

Forum List

Back