Helping to decipher Chuck Schummer

Yarddog

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2014
Yeah, So Schumer says, Americans are not reproducing enough and that the only way America can have a bright future is to welcome all "11 million" or more undocumented people.

I'll translate what he's really saying. THE DEMOCRAT VOTING BASE IS NOT REPRODUCING FAST ENOUGH. Not fast enough to replenish Democrat voting rolls. I have no doubt that conservative Americans have a higher birth rate and no doubt this is a threat to Democrats.

Recently Democrats have been going on and on bloviating about a threat to democracy. I'll say it again, and last time I said it one of the libs here asked me if I was insane. WHEN politicians buy votes that IS a direct assault on democracy. Their foreign policy regarding illegal immigration is exactly that. Their policy on forgiving student loans before an election is exactly that.

There has never been a greater threat to democracy and the ability of every day citizens to live their lives and raise a family than this current batch of dems. I can see why they cant rely on the Legal immigration process. Legal immigrants are not beholden to any political party. Legal immigrants do the Democrats no good. They are treating Illegal immigrants in the same manner they do when they do favors for corporations or any other entity. They are buying favors for a favor. This is no different than what brought down the Roman empire.

High profile hypocrite democrats like Schumer encourage violence directed at Supreme Court Justices because of the repeal of Roe v Wade because they want the option to murder the unborn but at the same time they want to open borders to illegal Aliens because Americans aren't reproducing.

Interesting how Chuck Schumer, Obama, Biden, Pelosi and the rest of the ChinaCrats were fully against illegal immigration in 2009. They have "evolved" their position and now are fully behind importing 200,000 completely unknown undocumented people EVERY MONTH. This will break the back of all American resource organizations, turn our public schools into day care and overwhelm our hospitals with one viral outbreak after another after another after another.

Interesting how Chuck Schumer, Obama, Biden, Pelosi and the rest of the ChinaCrats were fully against illegal immigration in 2009. They have "evolved" their position and now are fully behind importing 200,000 completely unknown undocumented people EVERY MONTH. This will break the back of all American resource organizations, turn our public schools into day care and overwhelm our hospitals with one viral outbreak after another after another after another.

Exactly. They always EVOLVE depending on what is good for the survival of the Democrat party. Much like any virus.

Not 11 M

Try 40-50 M

Yep. I only used the 11 million figure because that was the number used. they have been using 11 million for years now. It's amazing how the border cant be controlled, but they can magically keep the illegal population to a managable 11 million.

Forum List

Back