Herd Immunity may be out of reach

Adulting is hard.

That's why most of the Trump cultists have given up trying. They're just sulking adolescents, slamming the door and screaming "YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!".

The funny thing? How they think the perpetual tantrum makes them look good. After all, the Founding Fathers always threw tantrums too.

Adulting is hard.

That's why most of the Trump cultists have given up trying. They're just sulking adolescents, slamming the door and screaming "YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!".

The funny thing? How they think the perpetual tantrum makes them look good. After all, the Founding Fathers always threw tantrums too.
You know what's sad? It may not work in 2024 but Republicans may actually gain seats in the next midterm why? Because people who came out to vote out Trump won't show up for the midterms. Or some of them will vote for Republicans who backed Trump.

Fact is all Republicans have to do is be patient. In 2 or 3 election cycles they will take over again because the electorate is lazy and has short term memory problems. Then they will screw over the electorate, we will then show up to vote them out again, but then forget how bad Republicans suck in 8 years and put another one in office. Like we will never learn our lesson. And Republicans know this so they never have to change their bad behavior.

Herd immunity can be reached without anyone getting vaccinated.
But because you won't get vaccinated, stronger variants of the virus are coming out and even us who are vaccinated can now get that.

I would love it if half the people who didn't get vaccinated would just die. I'm not even kidding. Then I would believe in a God and Karma.
If stronger variants then we would all need to be vaccinated again because the new variant would spread, vaccine or not.

No because the next person who gets corona wouldn't have got corona if they were vaccinated. And their strain wouldn't turn into a different more powerful variant.

With 50% of you not getting vaccinated, we're all fucked.
You been fucke for many many years. Fuck off.

But because you won't get vaccinated, stronger variants of the virus are coming out and even us who are vaccinated can now get that.

I would love it if half the people who didn't get vaccinated would just die. I'm not even kidding. Then I would believe in a God and Karma.
If stronger variants then we would all need to be vaccinated again because the new variant would spread, vaccine or not.

No because the next person who gets corona wouldn't have got corona if they were vaccinated. And their strain wouldn't turn into a different more powerful variant.

I'm vaccinated. I don't care what happens to the rest of you.

The virus lives regardless of who or who is not vaccinated, this virus will never be eliminated because that is the way virus' work.

And 50% of who? What a stupid moronic statement, you are not smart enough to understand that the world is not binary. You are a stupid, racist lefty however I don't believe all lefties are a stupid and racist as you. Does that make sense or does your midget brain still not understand?
I'm sorry Paparetard I should have said with 68.8% of you not getting vaccinated not 50%. I didn't know that many Americans were stupid.

Who was I referring to you ask? You couldn't figure out who I was talking about?

As of 6 a.m. EDT May 1, a total of 103,422,555 Americans had been fully vaccinated, or 31.2 percent of the country's population, according to the CDC's data.
Then why did you use the word "you", bobofucktard?

Also stupid moron, the vaccines are still being given. It isn't that 68.8% of you not getting vaccinated, it is that 68.*% have yet to have a chance to get vaccinated. Maybe you should learn to comprehend what you read instead of looking so fucking stupid all the time, idiot!
Bullshit. Most of the people who haven't got vaccinated, at least the ones I talk to, don't plan on getting vaccinated. It's so easy to go to Ford Field and get it but once we got to around 50% it slowed to a trickle. What are they waiting for? I'd say getting vaccinated is as patriotic as voting. Go vote. Go get the shot.

I wonder why India is up shits creek. Lack of vaccinations?
How do you know the vaccine isn't going to make you sterile, or something else?
Not a problem. He is already impotent.
You just didn't do it for me.
Thank God, because I'm not into guys like you are.
What kind of guys are you into? I know you like to dominate the conversation probably dominating in bed and there's nothing dominating about you giving me head or being a power bottom.
This is not your gay dating site, bobobrainless. Go fish somewhere else.

The virus lives regardless of who or who is not vaccinated, this virus will never be eliminated because that is the way virus' work.

And 50% of who? What a stupid moronic statement, you are not smart enough to understand that the world is not binary. You are a stupid, racist lefty however I don't believe all lefties are a stupid and racist as you. Does that make sense or does your midget brain still not understand?
I'm sorry Paparetard I should have said with 68.8% of you not getting vaccinated not 50%. I didn't know that many Americans were stupid.

Who was I referring to you ask? You couldn't figure out who I was talking about?

As of 6 a.m. EDT May 1, a total of 103,422,555 Americans had been fully vaccinated, or 31.2 percent of the country's population, according to the CDC's data.

Also stupid moron, the vaccines are still being given. It isn't that 68.8% of you not getting vaccinated, it is that 68.*% have yet to have a chance to get vaccinated. Maybe you should learn to comprehend what you read instead of looking so fucking stupid all the time, idiot!
Bullshit. Most of the people who haven't got vaccinated, at least the ones I talk to, don't plan on getting vaccinated. It's so easy to go to Ford Field and get it but once we got to around 50% it slowed to a trickle. What are they waiting for? I'd say getting vaccinated is as patriotic as voting. Go vote. Go get the shot.

What kind of guys are you into? I know you like to dominate the conversation probably dominating in bed and there's nothing dominating about you giving me head or being a power bottom.
You would be the cream in our oreo cookie.

No means no, freak.

No means no, freak.
Nope. No means yes. Stop means no. You've clearly never gotten laid.

No means no, freak.
Do your neighbors know about any 'lists' you are very likely on, freak?

No means no, freak.
Do your neighbors know about any 'lists' you are very likely on, freak?
List of people who have boats yes.
List of single guys who single girls want to F? For sure.
List of people who are going to be able to retire early? Yes.
List of 50 year olds who have ever banged a 27 year old? Yes.

She's 28 now. Getting old. LOL.

I met a nice woman my age at the dog park and I tried but I just can't screw an old woman even though I'm old myself.

I'm not vaccinated. I care what happens to everyone.

yea but you're an idiot. Or maybe you already got covid and have the anti bodies? Then I would agree you don't need the vaccine.

yea but you're an idiot. Or maybe you already got covid and have the anti bodies? Then I would agree you don't need the vaccine.
Fuck off **** . Kunt

New epidemics happen again and again, about every 5 years or so.
Which means that even though covid-19 is never likely coming back, we still have to resolve the fact that "flattening the curve" is not a viable option for dealing with any epidemic in the future,
We likey will not have the SARS vaccine ready like we did with covid-19.
And it should be obvious to everyone that without the vaccine, flattening the curve with covid-19 was a disaster.

Instead of flattening the curve, we have only 2 choices.
If the epidemic is very lethal, like Ebola, then we do full quarantine right away.
If the epidemic is not very lethal, then we should end it as quickly as possible by letting it spike, and even helping to accelerate the spike, with healthy volunteers who are the least likely to die.

We can't ever "flatten the curve" again.
It can never end any epidemic.

#174: It’s impossible for a virus not to come back until it’s eradicated, like smallpox and polio. COVID-19 and ebola reservoirs have not been found in nature, though they undoubtedly are there.

Forum List

Back