Here Are The 10 Most Important Reported Claims About The Steele Dossier On Russia

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Please read the entire article prior to spouting off about it.

1) Russian officials were sources of key claims in dossier

2) No, the Russian dossier was not initially funded by Republicans

3) The dossier is chock full of discredited information

4) The dossier was used as a basis for
wiretaps on American citizens

5) The FBI also paid for the dossier

6) Dossier publisher Fusion GPS works with shady outfits

7) Fusion GPS’ ties to media are problematic

8) Jim Comey personally briefed Trump on the dossier, shortly before CNN reported it

9) Mueller investigation spurred by dossier and illegal leaks from intelligence operatives about Trump

10) The Steele dossier was a Clinton/DNC-funded operation supported by the FBI and influenced heavily by Russian operatives in the Kremlin

10 Things Reporters Need To Understand About The Steele Dossier

We all knew it was Crooked Hillary paid for FAKE NEWS from DAY ONE in addition to possible American treasonous traitor John McCain. No need to read some article.

We all knew it was Crooked Hillary paid for FAKE NEWS from DAY ONE in addition to possible American treasonous traitor John McCain. No need to read some article.
It goes much further than BitcHillary and Johnny Boy. If you want to remain a half-educated dumbass, have at it!

The one thing that has really stuck in my craw is the timeline. You have the DNC going whole hog on this bs with Steel in April. McCain doesn't deliver the dossier until December right?

But the FBI used the dossier in July to get the FISA warrants. If I'm wrong on dates correct me please BUT the bigger picture is without a copy of the dossier how did they get the FISA warrants?

Please read the entire article prior to spouting off about it.

1) Russian officials were sources of key claims in dossier

2) No, the Russian dossier was not initially funded by Republicans

3) The dossier is chock full of discredited information

4) The dossier was used as a basis for
wiretaps on American citizens

5) The FBI also paid for the dossier

6) Dossier publisher Fusion GPS works with shady outfits

7) Fusion GPS’ ties to media are problematic

8) Jim Comey personally briefed Trump on the dossier, shortly before CNN reported it

9) Mueller investigation spurred by dossier and illegal leaks from intelligence operatives about Trump

10) The Steele dossier was a Clinton/DNC-funded operation supported by the FBI and influenced heavily by Russian operatives in the Kremlin

10 Things Reporters Need To Understand About The Steele Dossier

Great link btw. Thank you. Nice summary.

FactCheck lists the link among its long list of fake news sites. But then, you'd say FactCheck is a commie, libtard, queer, Democrat, Fake News site.

FactCheck lists the link among its long list of fake news sites. But then, you'd say FactCheck is a commie, libtard, queer, Democrat, Fake News site.
All you believe are lies. That is a fact. Must be very difficult. It is called cognitive dissonance.

You are a loser. What does that feel like to know everything you believe is proven to be 100% wrong?

Everything.

The one thing that has really stuck in my craw is the timeline. You have the DNC going whole hog on this bs with Steel in April. McCain doesn't deliver the dossier until December right?

But the FBI used the dossier in July to get the FISA warrants. If I'm wrong on dates correct me please BUT the bigger picture is without a copy of the dossier how did they get the FISA warrants?
That sounds right. So, if it is true Mueller was hired based on lies, seems like he should now be fired.

That sounds right. So, if it is true Mueller was hired based on lies, seems like he should now be fired.
He should be fired at.

Forum List

Back