Here is a lengthy list of people/organizations endorsing Trump

The fact is that his own WH staff, his own WH lawyers, his own generals, and his own CABINET say he is unfit. People who would KNOW, first hand.

That has NEVER happened in the history of this country, and it can't be explained away with shallow excuses. He is unfit, unwell and a disgrace.

And, it's very possible that he'll win. This period says a great deal about this country.

Nothing says fucking asshole more than the Confederate Flag.
Do you know what a "flag" is? It's a piece of cloth. It's like a tattoo. Nobody knows what it's suppose to represent but the one displaying it. Here's an American flag. Look at it. Does it say "fucking asshole"?

american flag 1.jpg

I also didn't say I'm female.

But I guess traitors don't particularly like women as human beings, just as sex objects and cooks.

Nothing says fucking asshole more than the Confederate Flag.

I disagree. Nothing says "fucking asshole" more than androgynous creeps who can't own up to being a man or a woman.

They're usually the ones who enjoy being fucked in the ass.

"I was shocked by the degree of sensitivity of these documents and how many there were... and I think the counts under the Espionage Act that he wilfully retained those documents are solid counts," he said.
"If even half of it is true, then he's toast. It's a very detailed indictment and it's very damning," he added.
The 73-year-old was once one of Mr Trump's staunchest allies, but has been increasingly critical of him since leaving office.

Shortly after he gave the interview,
Mr Trump described him as a "'disgruntled former employee" and "lazy attorney general who was weak [and] totally ineffective".

And what does Barr do? He endorses this criminal who shits on him.

This is how little respect these Trump boot lickers have, respect for themselves and respect for this country to vote for a fucking degenerate criminal.

"I was shocked by the degree of sensitivity of these documents and how many there were... and I think the counts under the Espionage Act that he wilfully retained those documents are solid counts," he said.
"If even half of it is true, then he's toast. It's a very detailed indictment and it's very damning," he added.
The 73-year-old was once one of Mr Trump's staunchest allies, but has been increasingly critical of him since leaving office.

Shortly after he gave the interview,
Mr Trump described him as a "'disgruntled former employee" and "lazy attorney general who was weak [and] totally ineffective".

And what does Barr do? He endorses this criminal who shits on him.

This is how little respect these Trump boot lickers have, respect for themselves and respect for this country to vote for a fucking degenerate criminal.
Well said.

Forum List

Back