Here is a lengthy list of people/organizations endorsing Trump

If any of you lib losers want to debate me about the War of Northern Aggression, just let me know. I will totally crush you!
Like the way the Army supporting a government based on the inferiority of the Black man was crushed, as well as that government itself?

Chilling.

Never does.

pepe.jpg

What do you trumpettes believe happened to all those Repubs who were hired to serve in trump's admin? Hired due to their conservative views and likely their lifelong affiliation with what was the GOP.

What would make them feel compelled to go public with their critical observations of trump's irrational, uninformed, erratic, impetuous nature?

How do you like being on Dick Cheney's team? :dance:
Speaking for myself, Cheney's patriotism on this matter is laudable given how many issues he has been wrong about in the past. Under normal circumstances he'd rather shoot someone in the face.........oh wait....... than vote for a Dem.

What do you trumpettes believe happened to all those Repubs who were hired to serve in trump's admin? Hired due to their conservative views and likely their lifelong affiliation with what was the GOP.

What would make them feel compelled to go public with their critical observations of trump's irrational, uninformed, erratic, impetuous nature?

Money?
Power?

Forum List

Back