Here is a lengthy list of people/organizations endorsing Trump

Putin endorsed Kamala Harris in 2024, just like he endorsed Joe Biden in 2020.

Remember, Putin only gets to invade other countries when DemoKKKrats are in charge. He loves them.
Trump does everything that Putin wants, so there is no need for Putin to attack a country when Trump is president. There is no reason for Putin to rock the boat when he has someone in the White House like Trump who is always eager to kiss his ass.

Trump does everything that Putin wants, so there is no need for Putin to attack a country when Trump is president. There is no reason for Putin to rock the boat when he has someone in the White House like Trump who is always eager to kiss his ass.

You are a fucking idiot.

The only military that you might have qualified for was The Republican Guard.

You are a fucking idiot.

The only military that you might have qualified for was The Republican Guard.
No, Kleetus. I have no reason to lie.

You are a traitor to this country, voting for someone who tried to overthrow our democracy on Jan 6. You traitors are a bigger threat to this country than Putin, North Korea, Iran, or any other foreign enemy.

You MAGA traitors honestly make me sick, as a military veteran.

Speaking for myself, Cheney's patriotism on this matter is laudable given how many issues he has been wrong about in the past. Under normal circumstances he'd rather shoot someone in the face.........oh wait....... than vote for a Dem.

Maybe he’s had a come-to-Jesus moment, and it was the orange one at Mar-A-Lago. 😂

Seriously though he has no legacy, and no home. Libs hate him, MAGAS rejected him, Neo-Cons are extinct. May as well go with the truth.

Forum List

Back