Here is Trump's agenda for a second term. Numerous detailed policies and plans to implement them.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Unlike Harris who only bleats platitudes and meaningless drivel, Trump has a detailed plan for all the major issues facing Americans.

I do agree with Tim Walz on one thing.....this country can't handle 4 more years of the current policies.

I do agree with Tim Walz on one thing.....this country can't handle 4 more years of the current policies.

Has anyone told Kamala and Tim yet that they are running against themselves? I saw a Harris ad and she went on about how she is about moving forward while Trump is the past, but the past was good--- at least back in 2017, 2018, and 2019! While if Kammy is about moving forward, she is about moving forward away from the past four years which was HER. How do you run away from yourself?

Kinda interesting that none of the usual suspects have chimed in to challenge any of Trump's many policies and plans.

Weird.

Has anyone told Kamala and Tim yet that they are running against themselves? I saw a Harris ad and she went on about how she is about moving forward while Trump is the past, but the past was good--- at least back in 2017, 2018, and 2019! While if Kammy is about moving forward, she is about moving forward away from the past four years which was HER. How do you run away from yourself?
They are running on "joy" and nice lawns in the neighborhood.

Forum List

Back