Here's my holdings, give me an opinion.....

andy753

Nov 15, 2009
So I'm gonna throw this out there, here's my Ameritrade account as of today 11-25-20. My account info is not on this pic, just my holdings. I'm definitely an amateur, I can't really tell you why I buy what I do. I do like the index fund that track the Dow, Nasdaq and S&P. Then I bought a Motley Fool fund and it kicks ass. I bought a marijuana fund because I smoke occasionally. I bought Tesla because I think it's a good story and I like electric cars and I like Elon. I bought Ford because I had a van I drove for almost 400,000 and because the new trucks look cool. hahaha, this is why I'm an amateur, I know.

But if you were to give me any pointers, what do you recommend? I plan on holding most of the funds till I retire, maybe another 20 years, but I think I'm going to sell Ford soon.

Attachments

• image000000 (3).jpg
    image000000 (3).jpg
    378.5 KB · Views: 82
Bought Tesla?

Then there's only one answer.

Hold.

Everything.

Don't sell anything no matter how low the market goes.

Only that way can you ensure you get what's coming to you.

Everything.

I bought a marijuana fund because I smoke occasionally. I bought Tesla because I think it's a good story and I like electric cars and I like Elon. I bought Ford because I had a van I drove for almost 400,000 and because the new trucks look cool.
None of those are sound rational reasonable reasons to make a serious financial investment in a company.

Forum List

Back