Here's the Most Offensive GOP Response to Obama's New Syrian Refugee Plan

If it's such a great idea, why are all the Muslim countries rejecting them because of terrorism concerns????

Yup. I agree.

I was at the Laundromat on Sat. and a man was in there doing his.

This man works out by FIT down here in Florida.

On 9-11 the police were blocking of the school so the Muslim community could celebrate UBL and his attack on America.

Talk about a kick in the teeth. Here are these Muslims enjoying the freedoms of our country and they were actually celebrating UBL and his attack on 9-11.

Of course there was nothing on the news about it and I'm sure it was going on in other Muslim communities across the nation.

Needless to say everyone in the Laundromat was pissed as hell and wondering why that moron in the White House would even consider letting ten thousand more Muslim into this country.

Mans an asshole and an idiot of epic proportions.
This seems suspiciously like a big fat pants on fire lie. Just sayin'. Nobody has a cell phone video of this event for posting on youtube? No media anywhere will cover the story? It's all a big conspiracy to cover up all those Muslim's in America openly celebrating 9/11?

Well considering the police wouldn't let anyone approach then there probably wasn't anyone taking video.

Couldn't find anything on the media about it either.

My niece's husband is a police officer for the town. I'll ask him about it when I see him.

If it's such a great idea, why are all the Muslim countries rejecting them because of terrorism concerns????

Yup. I agree.

I was at the Laundromat on Sat. and a man was in there doing his.

This man works out by FIT down here in Florida.

On 9-11 the police were blocking of the school so the Muslim community could celebrate UBL and his attack on America.

Talk about a kick in the teeth. Here are these Muslims enjoying the freedoms of our country and they were actually celebrating UBL and his attack on 9-11.

Of course there was nothing on the news about it and I'm sure it was going on in other Muslim communities across the nation.

Needless to say everyone in the Laundromat was pissed as hell and wondering why that moron in the White House would even consider letting ten thousand more Muslim into this country.

Mans an asshole and an idiot of epic proportions.

All the people at that celebration should have their green cards yanked and then be deported.
There isn't a shred of evidence that this is anything other than a made of imaginative story. Some police may have been present at a school where Muslim children attend on 9/11. From that possible scenario the nut jobs have invented Muslims having a celebration.

GOP fear mongering never stops..
Here's the most offensive GOP response to Obama's new Syrian refugee plan so far.
Rep. Peter King (L), and Syrian children at a makeshift camp for asylum seekers in southern Hungary, on Thursday. Wikimedia Commons/Muhammed Muheisen/AP
As my colleague Tim McDonnell reported earlier today, the Obama administrationhas announced that the United States will take in 10,000 Syrian refugees starting October 1, in what the White House described as a "significant scaling up" of the US commitment to the ongoing migrant crisis.

Cue the terrorism-conflating saber-rattling of one Congressman Peter King (R-N.Y.), who issued the following statement this afternoon:
There's evidently much wrong with King's statement, not least of all the fact that the Tsarnaev brothers who bombed Boston spent time growing up in the former Soviet republic of Kyrgyzstan, and were part of a family originally from war-torn Chechnya. Not Syria.

It also takes a long time for a Syrian refugee to apply for a coveted spot in the United States—precisely due to the fact that the United States is going to extraordinary lengths to prevent terrorists from slipping in, according to theWashington Post:
They say they want to kill us.......so let's bring more of em here so they can do it more often.

Every single one of these Muslims that blew up Americans or attacked recruiting stations started out normal people. But the more they go to church the more radical they become. Every one of these guys have a good future. They could be productive members of American society, but instead they become radicalized and become Islamic Archie Bunkers. The slightest thing can set them off.

And Obama wants to bring a shitload of them here.

Obama loves death obviously. As long as it's not him personally being killed, he doesn't care.

Last edited:
Hope you are right but if you aren't and the man telling me about it is right, then we have a serious problem in this country.

He does have a point that we do risk taking in isis and other bad people. Better be very careful.
Yes, and when we took in many Vietnamese immigrants in the past, there was the same fear of "bad people" coming in.

The vietnam War was just crazy and stupid, what is ging on in the Middle east turn people into fanatics.

I know this is biased or even prejudice, but I don't even want Syrian Christians or Jews coming over here! To much f##ing insanity surrounding ISIS.
"but I don't even want Syrian Christians or Jews coming over here!
Right wing xenophobia at work. :alcoholic:

we should close ALL immigration for about a decade....AFTER we deport all the illegals first. :)

More like 20 years.

He does have a point that we do risk taking in isis and other bad people. Better be very careful.
Yes, and when we took in many Vietnamese immigrants in the past, there was the same fear of "bad people" coming in.

The vietnam War was just crazy and stupid, what is ging on in the Middle east turn people into fanatics.

I know this is biased or even prejudice, but I don't even want Syrian Christians or Jews coming over here! To much f##ing insanity surrounding ISIS.

we should close ALL immigration for about a decade....AFTER we deport all the illegals first. :)

More like 20 years.
Right wing hatred and unrealistic bullshit.

More like 20 years.

What's "unrealistic" about it? Why do we need immigrants in this country?

More like 20 years.

You want to close all immigration for 20 years, which would call for borders everywhere, and other lunacy that will never happen. This country was founded on immigration by the way. Luckily, your ideas are so insane they'll never come to pass.

Here's the most offensive GOP response to Obama's new Syrian refugee plan so far.
Rep. Peter King (L), and Syrian children at a makeshift camp for asylum seekers in southern Hungary, on Thursday. Wikimedia Commons/Muhammed Muheisen/AP
As my colleague Tim McDonnell reported earlier today, the Obama administrationhas announced that the United States will take in 10,000 Syrian refugees starting October 1, in what the White House described as a "significant scaling up" of the US commitment to the ongoing migrant crisis.

Cue the terrorism-conflating saber-rattling of one Congressman Peter King (R-N.Y.), who issued the following statement this afternoon:
There's evidently much wrong with King's statement, not least of all the fact that the Tsarnaev brothers who bombed Boston spent time growing up in the former Soviet republic of Kyrgyzstan, and were part of a family originally from war-torn Chechnya. Not Syria.

It also takes a long time for a Syrian refugee to apply for a coveted spot in the United States—precisely due to the fact that the United States is going to extraordinary lengths to prevent terrorists from slipping in, according to theWashington Post:

Peter King, the go to guy for Irish Sweepstake tickets 30 years ago and had no problem funding terrorism himself. Sweet.

More like 20 years.

You want to close all immigration for 20 years, which would call for borders everywhere, and other lunacy that will never happen. This country was founded on immigration by the way. Luckily, your ideas are so insane they'll never come to pass.
We need to close then border to all immagrants until every american who wants a job has one that pays a living wage. We should only allow immigrants who has something we want such as money or employment.

Yeah....speed up the process so we can get as many terrorists into this country as possible before Obama leaves office.

Look, Obama invites the worst elements into the WhiteHouse.

Black Lives Matter
Hamas
Iran
China
La Raza
Al Sharpton

This guy is rotten asshole.

All he wants to do is cause death and destruction.

He's not there to fix anything.

More like 20 years.

"Borders everywhere?" We already have borders everywhere, but Obama isn't enforcing them. It's revealing that you have a problem with borders. Only someone who despises this nation and wants to see it destroyed would have a problem with borders.

The claim "this country was founded on immigration" is absolutely meaningless. Babies are brought into this world by slapping them on the behind. Does that mean we need to keep slapping people at every opportunity? Just because something was good for this country when it was young and an empty wilderness doesn't make it good for it now.

Immigration does not benefit this country in any way. It only makes it more crowded and less wealthy.

You're the one with the insane ideas. What could possibly more insane than open borders?

Yeah....speed up the process so we can get as many terrorists into this country as possible before Obama leaves office.

That's what he's trying to do. And just watch, when these savages commit terrorism during Trumps Administration, the open-borders assholes will all blame President Trump.

Forum List

Back