Herman Cain Is Running For President!!!

Yeah, that is funny. You're arguing Obama has a more impressive resume'?

Yep... that's hilarious.

You having difficulty with comprehension is not unusual.

Try this .. C a i n h a s n e v e r h e l d a n e l e c t e d o f f i c e.

Did you get it that time?

Yes. I get it. You're quite shallow... Sorry, I put doing things over talking about things.

You can put whatever wherever .. makes no difference to me.

What you can't do is demonstrate a non-politician, never worked in government, who was elected as president in modern times.

George Washington and Zachery Taylor went straight from the military into the Oval Office

Doesn't appear that Cain was ever in the military

Eisenhower, military

Hoover and Taft both worked in government before being president.

and the big question is, so what?

And the easy answer is Americans don't elect non-politicians as president .. nor should we.

Government is not the boardroom, nor should it be.
maybe we should start

Count me out of that one good brother .. especially a corporatist like Cain.

I have no idea how it is that Americans don't recognize that the greatest threat to democracy is corporatism. They should talk to Thomas Jefferson.

We've already morphed into a plutocracy .. now we should elect CEO's?

That's crazy to me.

And the easy answer is Americans don't elect non-politicians as president .. nor should we.

maybe we should start

I have no idea how it is that Americans don't recognize that the greatest threat to democracy is corporatism. They should talk to Thomas Jefferson.

That's crazy to me.

You seem to be desperately calling him every negative thing you can think of. That is sad.
I think he is a good man, a brilliant man, and knows what hard work is.
Not qualified because he isn't a professional politician? That sounds perfect to me.
Lets get 'em ALL out! :)

maybe we should start

That's crazy to me.

You seem to be desperately calling him every negative thing you can think of. That is sad.
Not qualified because he isn't a professional politician? That sounds perfect to me.
with how low that bar was set with the last POTUS election, i'm wanting to get someone totally out of the political realm more so than ever before

maybe we should start

That's crazy to me.

I'm not desperately anything. Herman Cain is no threat to anyone. I called him a corporatist .. which is exactly what he is.

You like him, you vote for him.

That's crazy to me.

I'm not desperately anything. Herman Cain is no threat to anyone. I called him a corporatist .. which is exactly what he is.

You like him, you vote for him.

Zackly!

I'll take a guy who showed he could run a successful pizza chain over a bunch of entitlement infused ivy league drones any day.

Go Herman!

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

That's crazy to me.

with how low that bar was set with the last POTUS election, i'm wanting to get someone totally out of the political realm more so than ever before

donald-trump.jpg

donald-trump.jpg

I'm sure there are Americans who would vote for Trump.

Truly amazing

donald-trump.jpg
are you saying you'd vote for a reality tv show star?
LOL

Sarah Palin is now the biggest tv reality star on the Right.

So what we have here are a bunch of self-proclaimed conservatives, that swear that a bombastic Far RWer Talk Radio jockey, an arrogant billionaire TV reality star and a former highly-partisan RW Governor, that quit, and is now a big time TV reality star are all prime candidates for the US Presidency.

....interesting.

So what we have here are a bunch of self-proclaimed conservatives, that swear that a bombastic Far RWer Talk Radio jockey, an arrogant billionaire TV reality star and a former highly-partisan RW Governor, that quit, and is now a big time TV reality star are all prime candidates for the US Presidency.

....interesting.

:doubt: And here in this very thread you offered an olive branch.

....interesting.

:lol:

Very well said.

Not only don't Americans elect what this nation needs, they also don't even have that choice. The only choices we get are Corporatist A vs Corporatist B.

What America does not need is more corporatism. Our government is already owned by the corporate will .. and in my opinion, what we don't need is a president who has never legislated and all he knows is unfettered corporatism.

In other words, you don't know. You just hate businesses for whatever reason.

Really? What political office did President Eisenhower have before he was elected President?

....interesting.

If someone like you liked them, then they'd be unelectable as Republicans.

Forum List

Back