Hey Democrats

An American hero is a dude on TV with a gun? Wow.

Forget John McCain, John Wayne was the real hero.
You DAMN Right ....

Fvck Commie John McCain ....

Good Riddance .....

John Wayne ... Americana ...

John McCain ... Communist traitor POS ...

Right, Commie McCain who was shot down by, er.... Communists... and John Wayne who.... well, applied for the Navy.... but then never, ever served.

Yeah..... you know. Oh, and Marion voted for Roosevelt......

Yeah, you got your priorities straight on heroes.

Right, Commie McCain who was shot down by, er.... Communists... and John Wayne who.... well, applied for the Navy.... but then never, ever served.

Listen here you Communist POS/Useful Idiot ....

John McCain was a Communist transplant POS ...

We all know it ...

And, we know who you are too ....

Listen here you Communist POS/Useful Idiot ....

John McCain was a Communist transplant POS ...

We all know it ...

And, we know who you are too ....

No, no listening. I see your insult. I block you.

Bye bye.

<psssst> marion morrison was just an actor. & nothing more...

oh wait - yes he was.

he was a racist.

john-wayne-meme.jpg

WAYNE: With a lot of blacks, there's quite a bit of resentment along with their dissent, and possibly rightfully so. But we can't all of a sudden get down on our knees and turn everything over to the leadership of the blacks. I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don't believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people.
page 7, interview playboy magazine 1971.

https://pages.shanti.virginia.edu/Wild_Wild_Cold_War/files/2011/11/John_Wayne_Playboy_Int2.pdf
People like you use false equivalencies to judge the past out of context by judging it against your current standards. John Wayne never hurt anyone.
You see racism everywhere, in everyone you don't like. It renders you shallow and a person of bad character; petty, unserious, and a detriment to Society. You should spout less and listen more.

just a little warning ! Stay away from GRIT TV this weekend . They are running a John Wayne marathon. Nothing democrats hate more then a true blooded good guy with a gun ! American hero.
Hero?!?!?!

I love heroes!

What war did he fight in?
How many medals did he win?
How many enemy soldiers did he kill?

Golly, I love heroes.
Hero....

George Floyd Zero.....

That seems non-responsive.

I asked some specific questions. Information that should be publicly available for anyone who served.
Didn't serve you say?
Oh, then he must have been a cop or firefighter.
Same questions regarding this version of "hero."

There were some actors who served their country by being home making movies that inspired people, he also helped with war bonds. I know, you dont know what inspiration is, because you hate this country....

You said you were putting me on ignore ....

Please stop responding to my comments with you Leftist ignorance.

just a little warning ! Stay away from GRIT TV this weekend . They are running a John Wayne marathon. Nothing democrats hate more then a true blooded good guy with a gun ! American hero.
Hero?!?!?!

I love heroes!

Golly, I love heroes.
Hero....

George Floyd Zero.....

I asked some specific questions. Information that should be publicly available for anyone who served.
Didn't serve you say?

There were some actors who served their country by being home making movies that inspired people, he also helped with war bonds. I know, you dont know what inspiration is, because you hate this country....

Oh, well. I guess that puts Wayne right up there with Murphy and York.
So who else was a hero?
Was Jerry Howard a hero? He, his brother and partner made lots of war pics for the DoD and sold lots of bonds.
Was Garbo a hero. She made war movies and sold bonds. No wait, she wasn't American.

Definition of a hero...
someone who, in service to others, does something absolutely insane because no one else will.

That does not include John Wayne.

How about GHW Bush? John McCain? Were they heroes?

Hero?!?!?!

I love heroes!

Golly, I love heroes.
Hero....

George Floyd Zero.....

Didn't serve you say?

So who else was a hero?
Was Jerry Howard a hero? He, his brother and partner made lots of war pics for the DoD and sold lots of bonds.
Was Garbo a hero. She made war movies and sold bonds. No wait, she wasn't American.

Definition of a hero...
someone who, in service to others, does something absolutely insane because no one else will.

What wrong ? You don't like the Duke? Too much gun slinging for ya. ?

Hero?!?!?!

I love heroes!

Golly, I love heroes.
Hero....

George Floyd Zero.....

Didn't serve you say?

So who else was a hero?

Definition of a hero...

What wrong ? You don't like the Duke? Too much gun slinging for ya. ?

A solid actor. A little one dimensional for my tastes. Did some great westerns under Ford.

An American hero is a dude on TV with a gun? Wow.

Forget John McCain, John Wayne was the real hero.
No an american hero is a drug addict that didn't comply with the cops and got himself killed . Now thats an american hero . Idiot.

Ah, insults. Bye forever.
Pussy.

Forum List

Back