Hey Im sorry I lied to you Im not from Austria...

The video in the OP makes you look like you are from Oompa Loompa Land.

Is Oompa Loompa a racial slur for a small african nation? Are you racist?
No. Oompa Loompas are the little people who live and work in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory.

You are forgetting Johnny Depp is a straight white man, so he is automatically racist.
We already know you are an idiot. You don't have to keep saying stupid things every few minutes to convince us.

No. Oompa Loompas are the little people who live and work in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory.

You are forgetting Johnny Depp is a straight white man, so he is automatically racist.
We already know you are an idiot. You don't have to keep saying stupid things every few minutes to convince us.

Now you are doing the same thing you do with the racist thing. Project what you are on to others.

Commies, being racists, would never make a movie about a vanilla factory.
Got it. In your opinion, chocolate is communist. Don't worry. That doesn't make you look batshit crazy at all.

Most American leftys are racist and they say the others are so people don't know they are really the racist ones. :D

Well, we know for a fact they think black people are too stupid to get a simple ID card.

Yes, I have even seen a few black people mention that. But remember what Biden said. "if you don't vote for me you ain't black". A total racial slur. :D Didn't he also say they didn't know how to use a computer?

Commies, being racists, would never make a movie about a vanilla factory.
Got it. In your opinion, chocolate is communist. Don't worry. That doesn't make you look batshit crazy at all.

The problem is that the Democrat party knows how to manipulate the darker skinned populace very well. But many of them are starting to wake up to it. Maybe you didn't see what Charles Barkley said recently.

No, it is the land that Donald John Trump came from:

i-br2DLkEXgBr18DINHbH3sbR8zieS_VgMHf_-ZJHbU.jpg

Forum List

Back