Hi Def Society, Episode 3 streams here tonight 9/2/15

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
You can stream at the link below either live at 8pm east coast, or, at a later time using the same link for a re-stream of the show.

Discussion and feedback is welcome, as long as you're not trolling or flaming in which case, do so in the flame zone no harm no foul.

*Win $25 by calling in to play LoneLaugher's trivia game versus another caller.

Tonight's topic: Money's influence on people.

Link : Hi Def Society - Episode 3

Call in number: 929-477-3858

Thanks,

Hi Def Society
Pairadyce(Dyce), GT, Lonelaugher(Lone) & BlackSand (Sammy)

How many callers are you folks getting? Does it turn into a big bitch fest? Just curious

-Geaux

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
How many callers are you folks getting? Does it turn into a big bitch fest? Just curious

-Geaux
Right now, we are still in pilot phase and doing no advertising so not that many. We will also be quality controlling the over-speaking and things like that as best we can to make the listen as enjoyable as possible : )

LoneLaugher are you game to administer this one on one trivia competition, or do you wanna email it? I was thinking it could be your thing.......up to you though my man

LoneLaugher are you game to administer this one on one trivia competition, or do you wanna email it? I was thinking it could be your thing.......up to you though my man

I can give it a go. Someone will need to control the board so that the second contestant can't hear the questions. And...we may want to time it in case it is a tie. We can use speed as the tie breaker. Either that or have a CTTP tie breaker question.

I thought the questions were like....closest guess to the actual number wins the question?? We can control the board that way but if its guess a number, they can hear each others answers......and whoever is closest wins?

Whatever you need, we can do!

Sonny has exactly the voice I thought he would. I mean that lovingly. lol

I think Sonny should have his own show. I would listen to that shit all the time. "Sonny Side Up" lol

My BFF is listening now, I had to hand my headphones to her so I can activate my daughter's new phone.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: GT

New Topics

Forum List

Back