Hi Def Society, Episode 3 streams here tonight 9/2/15

"Many" is not a number.

If you cannot determine how much we spend on deadbeats....how can you possibly develop such a visceral attitude and decide that it is necessary for us to cut welfare spending by even one cent?

The numbers are important.

Move on then.....join the crowd of people who have expressed similar concerns.....yet never want to really tackle the issue. I'm used to it.

"Many" is not a number.

If you cannot determine how much we spend on deadbeats....how can you possibly develop such a visceral attitude and decide that it is necessary for us to cut welfare spending by even one cent?

Move on then.....join the crowd of people who have expressed similar concerns.....yet never want to really tackle the issue. I'm used to it.

I'm not talking about the amount spent on deadbeats and never was , YOU tried to change the argument to that because you can't deny the fact that we spend $.5TRILLION on welfare a year in this country.

"Many" is not a number.

I'm not talking about the amount spent on deadbeats and never was , YOU tried to change the argument to that because you can't deny the fact that we spend $.5TRILLION on welfare a year in this country.

Again.....what is your definition of welfare? The term carries a POLITICAL meaning. When you use it...you are making a political statement.

My contention is....and always has been....that Americans.....of all races and in all geographic circumstances.....are hard working people who prefer gainful employment to receiving handouts. Those who are physically able to work but don't work an available job....are likely suffering from some sort of mental illness. The number is SMALL ENOUGH that it should not be a major political football. But.....it sure is effective.

"Many" is not a number.

Again.....what is your definition of welfare? The term carries a POLITICAL meaning. When you use it...you are making a political statement.

My contention is....and always has been....that Americans.....of all races and in all geographic circumstances.....are hard working people who prefer gainful employment to receiving handouts. Those who are physically able to work but don't work an available job....are likely suffering from some sort of mental illness. The number is SMALL ENOUGH that it should not be a major political football. But.....it sure is effective.

I don't care about the political definition of welfare, whatever the hell that is, you know damn well what welfare is , SNAP, TIA, SSI, etc etc.

I'm done with this LL your arguments in this thread are exactly why this country is fucked. People on the left and right who want to redefine, argue, ignore, and hide facts that disagree with their OPINION.

And no, the majority of Americans are stupid worthless morons with their hands out for a handout, how else would a person like Obama EVER be elected, let alone reelected? Answer? Easy just convince the 45% of Americans who are paying ZERO income tax that some magical 1% isn't paying "their share" and frankly you're a fucking moron if you in any way ,shape or form argue that it's perfectly acceptable that those 45% aren't paying any federal income tax, or worse if you deny that 45% of wage earning aged citizens don't pay any federal income tax.

New Topics

Forum List

Back