Hi Def Society - Episode 5 live stream/discussion, right here

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
Episode 5 airs tonight at 8pm, east coast time at the link below and you can also catch the replay if you happen to miss the show. Fuck a debate, come hang out with the fellows.

Hi Def Society - Episode 5

On tonight's Hi Def Society Podcast, our discussion will be centered on Social Media. We will discuss, specifically, what we feel are the effects of social media on the development of social skills within our species. The hosts are Pairadyce and GT, with our wingman, LoneLaugher. Our staff also consists of Blacksand, who is a Superior Ninja Data Collector.

Our show is a casual discussion format, intertwined with underground music breaks, where the show's flow evolves as it will. Please go to www.hidefsociety.com , like our page on facebook and follow us on twitter (@hidefsociety).

You can be a part of the program by calling 1-929-477-3858

Tonight, we will also have a trivia game between two callers for their chance to be entered into this month's drawing to win some Hi Def Society gear.

Thanks,

Hi Def Society
GT, Dyce, Lone & Sammy

hideff.jpg

Social media and the internet are the best weapons against the West's occupied and harmful social narrative. One click at a time, the fire rises.

It also help me to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Did you see the news this morning? Nah, I was playing Farmville.

Thanks for the contribution, unc

You're welcome. Here's an idea, though. Go a bit further down the rabbit hole and investigate how the internet has enabled the far-right to force itself from the fringe into the mainstream through clicktivism. Donald Trump has alluded more than once that he was inspired by the social media offensives waged by fringe leader in Europe in their ultimately successful bids at launching themselves, their ideas and their messages into the mainstream. There's more to social media than Facebook, YouTube and message boards.

You're welcome. Here's an idea, though. Go a bit further down the rabbit hole and investigate how the internet has enabled the far-right to force itself from the fringe into the mainstream through clicktivism. Donald Trump has alluded more than once that he was inspired by the social media offensives waged by fringe leader in Europe in their ultimately successful bids at launching themselves, their ideas and their messages into the mainstream. There's more to social media than Facebook, YouTube and message boards.
lol...that shit doesnt interest me in the least

i'll def. be mentioning that the internet is a large enabler of kooky conspiracy theorists

Have you ever considered that that might be why you aren't attracting the desired caller traffic? If you want this to take off, as you clearly do, then you need to learn how to guage and cater to your audience's interests and how to follow and cover current events, trends and culture.

Have you ever considered that that might be why you aren't attracting the desired caller traffic? If you want this to take off, you need to learn how to guage and cater to your audience's interests and how to follow and cover current events, trends and culture.
we are staying low key on purpose swagger, so what you just said is wholly irrelevant. for fear of boring everyone we've told already - we are not doing any advertising whatsoever until we've perfected our craft. we are doing just fine, and that's while attempting to stay low key and only letting 2 message boards even know about us at this point.

we're not here to cater, i mean, we take feedback and apply it where we feel it works but...........as far as gauging what our audience wants - - -- - leave that part to us, fellow. we have a wide demographic and the whole conspiracy theory rabbit hole isn't the one for us.....especially me personally, i find conspiracy theorists to be annoying and gnatty

Have you ever considered that that might be why you aren't attracting the desired caller traffic? If you want this to take off, you need to learn how to guage and cater to your audience's interests and how to follow and cover current events, trends and culture.
we are staying low key on purpose swagger, so what you just said is wholly irrelevant. for fear of boring everyone we've told already - we are not doing any advertising whatsoever until we've perfected our craft. we are doing just fine, and that's while attempting to stay low key and only letting 2 message boards even know about us at this point.

we're not here to cater, i mean, we take feedback and apply it where we feel it works but...........as far as gauging what our audience wants - - -- - leave that part to us, fellow. we have a wide demographic and the whole conspiracy theory rabbit hole isn't the one for us.....especially me personally, i find conspiracy theorists to be annoying and gnatty
Well, OK then ..

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
I'll try and call in this evening. It all depends on if I fall asleep early or not. I've slept dreadfully that last two evening. Like four hours of sleep type of terrible.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Episode 5 airs tonight at 8pm, east coast time at the link below and you can also catch the replay if you happen to miss the show. Fuck a debate, come hang out with the fellows.

On tonight's Hi Def Society Podcast, our discussion will be centered on Social Media. We will discuss, specifically, what we feel are the effects of social media on the development of social skills within our species. The hosts are Pairadyce and GT, with our wingman, LoneLaugher. Our staff also consists of Blacksand, who is a Superior Ninja Data Collector.

Our show is a casual discussion format, intertwined with underground music breaks, where the show's flow evolves as it will. Please go to www.hidefsociety.com , like our page on facebook and follow us on twitter (@hidefsociety).

Tonight, we will also have a trivia game between two callers for their chance to be entered into this month's drawing to win some Hi Def Society gear.

Thanks,

Hi Def Society
GT, Dyce, Lone & Sammy

View attachment 50264
Sorry bruv, I am watching the debates and I am on Central time.

Thanks,

Hi Def Society
GT, Dyce, Lone & Sammy

View attachment 50264
Doodoodoodoo

Thanks,

Hi Def Society
GT, Dyce, Lone & Sammy

View attachment 50264

Are you having trouble sleeping as well? lol

mdk i will sing you a lullaby, or do an asmr session with you...if ya give us a buzz.

Forum List

Back