Hi Def Society Episode 7, tonight 10.7.15

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
Streams here, at 8pm eastern time: Hi Def Society - Episode 7

On tonight's Hi Def Society Podcast, our discussion will be centered on Fear and what it can hold you back from accomplishing. We will also discuss whether or not Entertainers have a responsibility to society to behave a certain way or be role models. The hosts are Pairadyce and GT, with our wingman, LoneLaugher. Our staff also consists of Blacksand, who is a Superior Ninja Data Collector.

Our show is a casual discussion format, intertwined with underground music breaks, where the show's flow evolves as it will. Please go to www.hidefsociety.com , like our page on facebook and follow us on twitter (@hidefsociety).

You can be a part of the program by calling
call_skype_logo.png
1-929-477-3858

Tonight, we will also have a trivia game between two callers for their chance to be entered into this month's drawing to win some Hi Def Society gear.

Thanks,

Hi Def Society
GT, Dyce, Lone & Sammy

Im trying to get Mr. Smooth to call in tonight to discuss fartspraygate 2015. I havent told usmb about this yet b.c. I was saving it for a possible convo on there......we shall see! Its quite the controversial issue at our music board

I'm half listening - it's on and reading threads at the same time. :badgrin:

Pogo puts it best ... Changing our culture will go further than new laws as far as guns are concerned.

IF someone wants a gun for whatever reason, that person is going to get one - legal or not. If you ask around, someone you know knows someone that is able to get ahold of what you want for a price - sans paperwork and legalities.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Forum List

Back