Hi Everyone

Feb 9, 2011
Hello, from Robert Stephens. Hope all is well. I am back inside the US here in NM and its wonderful. 71 today and beautiful. Hope everyone is well and sound and enjoying the grand ride through life.

Always,

Robert

Hello, from Robert Stephens. Hope all is well. I am back inside the US here in NM and its wonderful. 71 today and beautiful. Hope everyone is well and sound and enjoying the grand ride through life.

Always,

Robert

Hi, 71 thats great....getting to 72 maybe one wild ride in here... You best hold on, and enjoy!
Enjoy!!!

Hey everybody thank you for the warm welcome and love it. We sure got a lot of stuff going at the national level. Wow. Very worried with our debt level as all of you are as well. I am most intrigued how this mortgage event is going to play our for so many home owners. Wild. I am so thankful my little modest place is paid for and I sold the little place down in the Yucatan on the coast. I'm hoping or wishing I had a little bit more cash as this would be the time to buy a bigger place here Las Cruces. Your input is most welcome by all means.

The thing about piracy, over all the centuries, is one expends so little energy, and gets so much in return........

R

I'm in tears over these latest posts....

R

Yes, it's not hard to see that you are invulnerable to reality and clothe yourself in the fantasy of the Emperor.

The Emperor's New Clothes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Still, you're rather naked....

cartoon2.jpg

Hi everbody

I am new
Democrat but middle of the road

apparently I need 15s post to get going

welcome aboard.

But you should create your OWN "hey, I'm here" type thread instead of piggybacking on fake NASA boy's re-introduction thread.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back