Hi. I am Dawn!

Thanks!
I’m trying to get a feel for the forum style.
Once I get it all figured out....
I will never shut up.

I'm half assed afraid to welcome you because...well...the last one was just a sock. A nasty one.

So I am hoping you are not him, pretending to be female. On the off chance you aren't.....make sure you visit the coffee shop. Its in the women's lounge. You will get to know a bunch of folks in there...and no politics in there either. We all need a break.

With that said..welcome to USMB. Can I ask how you found us?

btw...you will get more welcomes after tonight, lol. New Years. They are probably all drunk by now and will mosey in later. :)

:welcome: DawnWTheWind ...

1609487100202.png

I’m not new to boards, but I am new to this board.

I live in Tennessee.
I’m 52.
I have two dogs.

Ask me no questions and I will tell you no lies.
Just kidding. I always wanted to say that.

You can ask me anything!

~Dawn
Welcome. Are you a lefty or a righty? What other boards have you been on?

I'm half assed afraid to welcome you because...well...the last one was just a sock. A nasty one.

So I am hoping you are not him, pretending to be female. On the off chance you aren't.....make sure you visit the coffee shop. Its in the women's lounge. You will get to know a bunch of folks in there...and no politics in there either. We all need a break.

With that said..welcome to USMB. Can I ask how you found us?

Lighten up and just post, HI.

Hi Gracie
A person (from here) and I were posting on a tapatalk board. I was banned. They sent me a link to this board.

It was the first time I’ve been banned from a board in 11 years and I’m not even sure why I was banned.

I totally get the it “Has to be a sock because no one new ever shows up“.

Last summer I joined a particular board about a particular game show and even though I gave them all my legit stats they were still convinced I was someone else. They were so convinced they asked me to leave so I did.
It was their loss -I had a lot of insight and brilliant comments about that game show.

I’m a lefty.
But
Whenever I take those tests It shows I’m borderline.
No I’m not talking about my personality, I mean my political leanings.

I’m also a night owl.

I live in Tennessee.
I’m 52.
I have two dogs.

You can ask me anything!

~Dawn
Welcome neighbor. ( I'm way down in SW Arkansas, but we're still neighbors).
Tennessee's been in the news a lot lately... :(

I live in what would be considered SW Tennessee.

I grew up in the San Fernando Valley. As an adult I lived in Costa Mesa. In my late 30’s I escaped from CA and landed here.

The nicest thing about moving to a place where you don’t know anyone is that you don’t have to bring your past and baggage with you. I was able to ditch all the negative things in my life.
(Hmmmm life imitates boards?)

I miss my family sometimes. And the weather. And the food. And the ocean.
Now I have trees instead of ocean.

I will have to figure out posting a picture.

I live in Tennessee.
I’m 52.
I have two dogs.

You can ask me anything!

~Dawn

Dawn go away I'm no good for you!

Your a celeb like folks are naming songs after you, like WELCOME aboard Dawn!

A few days ago, a murder of crows were harassing the small songbirds and their nests in the bramble (think thorny thatch or brush).
It was so loud I could hear it inside the house. I went out to the back deck and yelled at them to stop. I like crows, but they were being bullies.
So like a lunatic I’m yelling at these crows and out flies an owl from a small pine tree. It startled me, but it was so beautiful and big. I have never seen one in the daytime.
I didn’t realize that he was living there. It explains why all the rabbits are gone. Now if he could just work on the armadillo and mice.

Forum List

Back