Hidden Treasures

Pythagoras

Dec 24, 2020
Samos, Greece
I have been playing this game for several months now and even though it can be shaky the story and accuracy of the time period make it one of the best games I have ever played. Kingdom Come: Deliverance has to one of the greatest story games I have ever played and I want to bring attention to it. It can be broken at times like any game and requires extreme dedication. You will spend hours in training alone just to be able to level up to the point where fighting is more fitting for your character. Don't worry though because there are many questions to keep you occupied during that same time. I am still playing it and haven't quite finished it due to its rigorous requirements however I would most definitely recommend it to anyone who enjoys the in-depth life of your character and is willing to spend the time to build him up.

graphics look good...but I just have PC......looks like there is horrific killing in it......any rape and robbery?

graphics look good...but I just have PC......looks like there is horrific killing in it......any rape and robbery?
I have it on PC too it's not bad. It is very realistic in the sense of danger, there are several battles and points of fighting that are not terribly bloody or gory. As to rape, I don't recall any scenes or parts that show it although it is referenced due to the war going on. Robbery is usually in the form of murder or theft from shops though you have free reign to do whatever you want (theft wise). Be aware there are sex scenes that're not horribly graphic either but they are on display for a long enough time that you may feel uncomfortable unless you watch a lot of historical dramas and are used to random placed sex (even though a lot of the time its BS)

Forum List

Back