High Divorce Rate in the United States

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
The divorce rate in the USA is much higher than the divorce rate worldwide. I wonder why a country with such a strong economy like ours should have so many divorces.

The divorce rate in the USA is much higher than the divorce rate worldwide. I wonder why a country with such a strong economy like ours should have so many divorces.

Too much Reality TV, lack of faith in G-d and our vows. I took my vows so seriously that I suffered from the abuse.\

I assure you it's very high in Canada too, especially big cities like Toronto. The expectations from women are too high I think, while men can't continue to love their wives as they age. Neither are good for the soul.

Women don't understand how much pressure men suffer from a young age especially if their dads were overbearing etc. It's almost as if we can't be human and women look for men for what they can provide, not who they are. For men, it's about how a woman looks. I don't personally subscribe to that, but it is the general idea.

I can't tell you how many divorced women over 50 or even 60 whose profiles are them trying to look attractive, most with kids, some young (if the profile is someone in their 30s or 40s) and they demand so much of men just in their profiles.

If people don't connect emotionally and spiritually, nothing is going to overcome that and assure a loving, lasing marriage.

The average length of a marriage is only 8 years.

Find me a steady rolling woman from Texas or Florida, maybe even California. If they want to have kids I'm game as I'd still like to leave next of kin. I will even give you a finders fee :)

Though the prospect of another marriage scares me and may be a barrier for me going forward.

Last edited:
Find me a steady rolling woman from Texas or Florida, maybe even California. If they want to have kids I'm game as I'd still like to leave next of kin. I will even give you a finders fee :)
77d257a03a7a130bc1bbcfdb0122ffcb.gif

I was in the military and was gone a lot while our kids were small... so I blame myself for my divorce but we are still best friends today... and I am still a part of her family and a good friend of her husband... he is a great guy... I visit her mom more than she does because she lives in my town... lol
But would I ever get married again... doubtful... I like my freedom and independence....

Freedom.

Forum List

Back