High Divorce Rate in the United States

Yeah, well you’re wrong.

That the USA is more religious than other developed countries is a matter of common knowledge
No, you are wrong. I have visited other countries and many are more religious than the USA. You should travel to other lands and not get your information from the MSM.

No, you are wrong. I have visited other countries and many are more religious than the USA. You should travel to other lands and not get your information from the MSM.
Other developed countries?

Or places like Mexico or Africa?

I doubt very much you went to Australia or France and found them to be more religious than the USA

Every country I mentioned in that post is significantly less religious than the USA

Other developed countries?

Or places like Mexico or Africa?

I doubt very much you went to Australia or France and found them to be more religious than the USA

Every country I mentioned in that post is significantly less religious than the USA
I visited many developed countries. You need to get out of your sheltered existence and actually go to those countries instead of rely on hearsay.

I visited many developed countries. You need to get out of your sheltered existence and actually go to those countries instead of rely on hearsay.
What are you basing this knowledge on?

You went to Paris and saw a church?

Statistically, the USA is much more religious than other western, developed nations.

Some things are simply facts, not opinions

What are you basing this knowledge on?

You went to Paris and saw a church?

Statistically, the USA is much more religious than other western, developed nations.

Some things are simply facts, not opinions
You have a closed mind and should actually experience visiting other countries instead of relying on inaccurate information. Many of your posts contain half truths because of your personal prejudices.

Divorce is an option for a bad marriage. There needs to be a way to get out.
Too many people don't pay attention to the red flags and get married without really knowing the other person.

Forum List

Back