High Divorce Rate in the United States

I'm engaged to a gorgeous and successful woman. We both have great careers and plan on a wedding next year. I have known her long enough to know she loves me for who I am and not for how much I'm worth financially.

That is one of the benefits of being a fry cook at Wendy's, you know nobody is marrying you for your money

I'm engaged to a gorgeous and successful woman. We both have great careers and plan on a wedding next year. I have known her long enough to know she loves me for who I am and not for how much I'm worth financially.
No offense intended, but why are you two getting married? Do you plan to have children? If so, who's career will become secondary to their welfare?

No offense intended, but why are you two getting married? Do you plan to have children? If so, who's career will become secondary to their welfare?
We have discussed having kids but not who's career will be affected.

Yeah, well you’re wrong.

That the USA is more religious than other developed countries is a matter of common knowledge
It would be more correctly to say the US has more church-goers and people who affiliate themselves with a religion.

It would be more correctly to say the US has more church-goers and people who affiliate themselves with a religion.
The Middle East has far more folks that affiliate themselves with religion.

Forum List

Back