High school band refuses to buy music from ' White Composers'

I see this as no big deal. I feel if enough citizens write the school board in protest then they'll be changing their tune.
If they were serious about this; they'd go all the way with it. And refuse to play instruments created by whites too...

Even Chuck Norris and telling America about public school indoctrinated....

upload_2017-2-20_19-1-13.png

http://www.wnd.com/2011/03/271521/

I'm not sure that just because they may learn that they are not superior to others means they will hate who they are. Maybe that's just how you feel when you hear you're not superior.

Refusing to buy music based on the color of the composers skin is the most vile form of racism.

Exactly what we expect from you Stalinists.

Oh I like all music hon.

That's nice, but a school that refused to buy music from white composers is patently racist. You Stalinists think racism is kewl - it's not.
I had nothing to do with this school so I don't know what you're going on about hon.

The band director is the representation of the school in regard to the music program.

Try again, Comrade.

Oh ok, you seem upset about black folks hon.

Failure to be a racist fuck does not mean one is "upset about black folk."

Racism is a primitive view best suited for stone age tribes. Your open racism is not noble nor even excused simple because the object of your mindless hate is white. Those who attribute intellect with skin color are ignorant fools.

I'm not sure that just because they may learn that they are not superior to others means they will hate who they are. Maybe that's just how you feel when you hear you're not superior.

Refusing to buy music based on the color of the composers skin is the most vile form of racism.

Exactly what we expect from you Stalinists.

Oh I like all music hon.

That's nice, but a school that refused to buy music from white composers is patently racist. You Stalinists think racism is kewl - it's not.
I had nothing to do with this school so I don't know what you're going on about hon.

The band director is the representation of the school in regard to the music program.

Try again, Comrade.
Guess you better tweet him.

Oh ok, you seem upset about black folks hon.

Failure to be a racist fuck does not mean one is "upset about black folk."

Racism is a primitive view best suited for stone age tribes. Your open racism is not noble nor even excused simple because the object of your mindless hate is white. Those who attribute intellect with skin color are ignorant fools.

Might want to explain that to your power structure love.

I see this as no big deal. I feel if enough citizens write the school board in protest then they'll be changing their tune.
If they were serious about this; they'd go all the way with it. And refuse to play instruments created by whites too...

Meh, that whole fucking concept of that being what a band is, is a white concept.

Meh, that whole fucking concept of that being what a band is, is a white concept.
Well... There ya go...

You can still be upset though.

Forum List

Back