High School Friend says Obama is Gay & a Liar.

"Your medical insurance rates won't go up...and...ummm, you can keep your doctor too! Yea, that's it, that's the ticket, you can keep your doctor, too!"

Q. How do you know when Buckwheat is lying?
A. His lips are moving.

Tom Sweetnam You're an ignorant, racist, inbred, cracker - just as dumb as Vigilante, ShootSpeeders, cultsmasher and the other losers.

And Nuttley should know what a ignorant, racist, inbred, cracker is! She looks in the mirror often enough!

Love to see the far left and the far right quarreling with each other.

The rest of us will :popcorn:

"Your medical insurance rates won't go up...and...ummm, you can keep your doctor too! Yea, that's it, that's the ticket, you can keep your doctor, too!"

Q. How do you know when Buckwheat is lying?
A. His lips are moving.

And some people get upset when it is pointed out that yes- some of the people who oppose Obama just are racists who can't stand the idea of a black man being President.

He's HALF BLACK ......

And some people get upset when it is pointed out that yes- some of the people who oppose Obama just are racists who can't stand the idea of a black man being President

He's a mulatto, to call him Black, is a besmirchment to all true black men! To them, he would be a HIGH YELLOW!

And some people get upset when it is pointed out that yes- some of the people who oppose Obama just are racists who can't stand the idea of a black man being President

I can't believe conservatives still believe that calling someone gay is a good way to smear someone

LOL - I've seen SEVERAL liberals on this site call people gay in an attempt to smear them.

Nice try though

As a liberal, happily married father, I am always amused by the Conservatives who think that they are insulting me by calling me a 'faggot'.

The far right thinks any who oppose them are "far left." Moon bats.

So what if Obama is gay?

Its like the other dog whistles Obama haters have used since the first Presidential run- gay.....Marxist.....muslim.....Communist....

Even though some of the very accusations that the make are pretty contrary to each other, they don't care- anything to excite the anti-Obama base.

Forum List

Back