🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Quietly Trying To Steal The Election. She Should Have Been Asked If She Would Accept Result

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
hillary1.png.cf.jpg

Donald Trump was asked if he would accept the results of the election. This was with the assumption that Hillary was a shoe in. Now that she's lost it appears that she has no intention of accepting the results. All of that work trying to cheat her way into the White House went up in smoke on November 8th, and some are claiming that the election was rigged. Sure it was rigged....in her favor, yet she still lost.

"During the weeks before the final day of the campaign, both the Clinton camp and the media attacked Donald Trump for refusing to say he would automatically accept the outcome of the vote on Election Day. But now Clinton’s campaign chief is taking meetings with groups urging him to do just that by considering a challenge to the final vote in several of the key states that gave Trump the White House.
Reports from several sources revealed on November 22 that Clinton campaign chief John Podesta was taking meetings with a group claiming it had discovered “irregularities” in several counties of some of the states that Trump won.

group of prominent academics & election lawyers held conference call w/ Podesta and Elias last week lobbying recounthttps://t.co/EnHq9woAcw

— Gabriel Sherman (@gabrielsherman) November 22, 2016

Apparently a “group of prominent computer scientists and election lawyers” met with Podesta to express their belief that they “found persuasive evidence that results in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania may have been manipulated or hacked,” according to New York magazine.

The academics presented findings showing that in Wisconsin, Clinton received 7 percent fewer votes in counties that relied on electronic-voting machines compared with counties that used optical scanners and paper ballots. Based on this statistical analysis, Clinton may have been denied as many as 30,000 votes; she lost Wisconsin by 27,000.

In order to overturn the election, these challenges would have to succeed in multiple counties and multiple states all at the same time to swing the Electoral College to Clinton, so it certainly seems like a desperate long shot.

It is such a long shot that even the left’s favorite numbers guru, Nate Silver, essentially dismissed the effort."

Clinton Campaign Looking into Challenging Outcome of Election to Undermine the Vote - Breitbart

yeah that is just what we need...the Presidential election held up in court for months on end.

hillary1.png.cf.jpg

Donald Trump was asked if he would accept the results of the election. This was with the assumption that Hillary was a shoe in. Now that she's lost it appears that she has no intention of accepting the results. All of that work trying to cheat her way into the White House went up in smoke on November 8th, and some are claiming that the election was rigged. Sure it was rigged....in her favor, yet she still lost.

"During the weeks before the final day of the campaign, both the Clinton camp and the media attacked Donald Trump for refusing to say he would automatically accept the outcome of the vote on Election Day. But now Clinton’s campaign chief is taking meetings with groups urging him to do just that by considering a challenge to the final vote in several of the key states that gave Trump the White House.
Reports from several sources revealed on November 22 that Clinton campaign chief John Podesta was taking meetings with a group claiming it had discovered “irregularities” in several counties of some of the states that Trump won.

group of prominent academics & election lawyers held conference call w/ Podesta and Elias last week lobbying recounthttps://t.co/EnHq9woAcw

Apparently a “group of prominent computer scientists and election lawyers” met with Podesta to express their belief that they “found persuasive evidence that results in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania may have been manipulated or hacked,” according to New York magazine.

The academics presented findings showing that in Wisconsin, Clinton received 7 percent fewer votes in counties that relied on electronic-voting machines compared with counties that used optical scanners and paper ballots. Based on this statistical analysis, Clinton may have been denied as many as 30,000 votes; she lost Wisconsin by 27,000.

In order to overturn the election, these challenges would have to succeed in multiple counties and multiple states all at the same time to swing the Electoral College to Clinton, so it certainly seems like a desperate long shot.

It is such a long shot that even the left’s favorite numbers guru, Nate Silver, essentially dismissed the effort."

Clinton Campaign Looking into Challenging Outcome of Election to Undermine the Vote - Breitbart

It was a far more comprehensive project than you could possibly imagine------IN FACT.....
the real duly elected PRES----is ROSIE

Hillary Quietly Trying To Steal The Election. She Should Have Been Asked If She Would Accept Result
.... and eventually she'll use that as her excuse. "I never said that I'd accept the election results and we never shook hands on it ....... and anyway, I had my fingers crossed behind my back! So I got dibs on the presidency and I get to sit shotgun every morning! Na, na, na na-na!"
true

hillary1.png.cf.jpg

It was a far more comprehensive project than you could possibly imagine------IN FACT.....
Rosie O'Donnell?

hillary1.png.cf.jpg

Rosie O'Donnell?

both of us

Clinton may have been denied as many as 30,000 votes; she lost Wisconsin by 27,000.

In order to overturn the election, these challenges would have to succeed in multiple counties and multiple states all at the same time to swing the Electoral College to Clinton, so it certainly seems like a desperate long shot...

Soros no doubt has his teams working overtime trying to gut our election process in his favor. However, the most votes Hillary lost, tipping her chances state by frustrating state were to the 3rd party candidate Johnson.

In short, Hillary was Ralph-Nadered out of the Whitehouse. It's the oldest trick in the book. I'm surprised Soros didn't offer Johnson a healthy sum to step out of the race. He had his eyes trained on the front while a little stoner boy snuck up from behind and slit him by the throat.

hillary1.png.cf.jpg

Rosie O'Donnell?

both of us
I wouldn't take the job.
What I would do my first 100 days would make liberals fear for their lives.....and probably cause them to leave the country to escape my wrath.

Clinton may have been denied as many as 30,000 votes; she lost Wisconsin by 27,000.

In order to overturn the election, these challenges would have to succeed in multiple counties and multiple states all at the same time to swing the Electoral College to Clinton, so it certainly seems like a desperate long shot...

Soros no doubt has his teams working overtime trying to gut our election process in his favor. However, the most votes Hillary lost, tipping her chances state by frustrating state were to the 3rd party candidate Johnson.

In short, Hillary was Ralph-Nadered out of the Whitehouse. It's the oldest trick in the book. I'm surprised Soros didn't offer Johnson a healthy sum to step out of the race. He had his eyes trained on the front while a little stoner boy snuck up from behind and slit him by the throat.
I think most of the Johnson vote wouldn't have voted....

hillary1.png.cf.jpg

Rosie O'Donnell?

both of us
I wouldn't take the job.
What I would do my first 100 days would make liberals fear for their lives.....and probably cause them to leave the country to escape my wrath.

I am a registered democrat-------I feel threatened

.... and eventually she'll use that as her excuse. "I never said that I'd accept the election results and we never shook hands on it ....... and anyway, I had my fingers crossed behind my back! So I got dibs on the presidency and I get to sit shotgun every morning! Na, na, na na-na!"
true

they nevah SHOOK HANDS ON IT?? ------sheeeesh----can I use that ploy IN COURT?

TRICK???? who "TRICKED" whom?-----the accepted system-----did what the USA accepts as a valid election. As to Soros-----
WAT'S IN IT FOR HIM?

Even Nixon, who may have won the 1960 election, realized that a long drawn out challenge was not good for the country.
Libs aren't interested in what is good for the country....which is why she lost.

Libs are only concerned about minorities (all, real or perceived) and then mostly of course the elites.
Middle America doesn't even make there radar...in fact...they loathe the middle class, spend most of their time ridiculing them and sucking as much money as possible from them to fund their plutocracy

hillary1.png.cf.jpg

Rosie O'Donnell?

both of us
I wouldn't take the job.

Being a Democrat and an American liberal is 2 different things.

Rosie O'Donnell?

both of us
I wouldn't take the job.

Being a Democrat and an American liberal is 2 different things.

OH?? please expand on that concept

TRICK???? who "TRICKED" whom?-----the accepted system-----did what the USA accepts as a valid election. As to Soros-----
WAT'S IN IT FOR HIM?

Running a 3rd party candidate whose ideals (Johnson: Pot smoker deluxe) run along the lines of the party whose vote you want to divide and conquer is the oldest trick in the book. A man named Ralph Nader used to do this to screw the democrats over and over. Johnson was this year's Ralph Nader. In a close race, if you run a 3rd party vote-splitter of the party you want to lose: it will lose. Just by "that much". And if you check Johnson's vote tally state by state, and add his votes (which would've otherwise gone to Clinton), it amounts to exactly enough to have put her comfortably ahead of Trump. She would be the president-elect today if not for Johnson.

As for Soros, he's a power monger LGBT prick who loves to build up or destroy countries for fun with his money. I'm surprised after what he did to Russia actually that he's still alive. His latest pet project (via Obama and he hoped, Hillary) is to toy with the US until we are either a gay-mecca or we crumble for refusing to become said. He's basically a rich, old twisted pervert who senses his time is running short so he's pushing his money hard on "an earth I want to leave behind". His fantasy is buttsexutopia. Russia didn't want that. So they "paid the price of Soros' wrath". And he apparently is now trying to inspire a revolution because he failed to simply buy Johnson off the ticket: which would've made his puppet (Hillary) win the election.

Even Nixon, who may have won the 1960 election, realized that a long drawn out challenge was not good for the country.

hilary isn't Nixon...Nixon had a core of decency which is why he bowed out and didn't drag the country through an impeachment.....there is nothing to low for the clintons to do for power......

Forum List

Back