Hillary says torture doesn't work

ole Hill. that must be why she VOTED for us going into the Iraq war. and remember the reason he base gave for not voting for her and instead put that community agitator? because she voted for the IRAQ war. now look at them. all she has to do is I DIDN'T MEAN it

ole Hill. that must be why she VOTED for us going into the Iraq war. and remember the reason he base gave for not voting for her and instead put that community agitator? because she voted for the IRAQ war. now look at them. all she has to do is I DIDN'T MEAN it
Derp, Derp, Derp.

In the spirit of science, I would be willing to have her ass water-boarded a few times to prove the theory once and for all that it doesn't work....

:p

It doesn't. Torture someone long enough, they will admit to anything.

THat sounds like a problem only to someone who doesn't think about it at all.

The possibly of lies is always there.

Any reasonable person would realize that ALL information has to be verified one way or another.

Maybe they need to tie down Shrillary to a chair in a dance studio and force her to watch Dennis Roddman and Richard Simmons perform a dance duo to the music of yoko ono,,,then tell us that torture doesnt work.

Torture: {Torch-Her}: defenition. When an average, fair minded individual is forced to watch Hillary Clinton speeches for longer than 30 minutes.

The Left will also tell US not to offend or humiliate our captures. They say it might aid in recruitment of others. Then, in the next sentence and brag about killing bin Laden. If torture and humiliation does not work, what worked for the Left to kill bin Laden? Truth is, it was the Bush-Cheney intel infrastructure they built.

I'm not against torture (waterboarding), but it really does NOT work. They will say anything to make the suffering go away. Truth, lies, doesn't matter. They will say whatever you want them to say.

So no. It doesn't work. But the FEAR it could be used? Oh yes..that might work.
Waterboarding is not torture

The Left will also tell US not to offend or humiliate our captures. They say it might aid in recruitment of others. Then, in the next sentence and brag about killing bin Laden. If torture and humiliation does not work, what worked for the Left to kill bin Laden? Truth is, it was the Bush-Cheney intel infrastructure they built.

:rofl: it was bush cheney who let the genii out of the bottle.

don't you ever learn from your mistakes?

:rofl: it was bush cheney who let the genii out of the bottle.

don't you ever learn from your mistakes?

It was Bush-Cheney that carried out the plan Hillary, Bill, Kerry + Co called on for years......how convenient for you people to forget that. Democrats were correct to call for the removal of Saddam, that mission was accomplished, and then Democrats cut and ran like cowards when things got tough.

I'm not against torture (waterboarding), but it really does NOT work. They will say anything to make the suffering go away. Truth, lies, doesn't matter. They will say whatever you want them to say.

So no. It doesn't work. But the FEAR it could be used? Oh yes..that might work.
Waterboarding is not torture

So how long did you hold out?
Waterboarding is like taking a shower, we all know Muslims hate doing that…

Just another blatant lie....

torture is proven not to work. people being tortured tell you anything to make the torture stop.

Enemies lying to you is obvious a possibly, torture or no.

Any reasonable person would expect that any information would be verified before being trusted.

I understand why liberals can't understand that.

They understand it; they're just pathological liars all the same. They have no problem telling you the Earth is flat.

Forum List

Back