Hillary Wants You To Pay $353,000 To Have Dinner With Her At San Fransisco Fundraiser Next Month

If I needed political favors, sure I'd spend the money. It's a good investment.

If I needed political favors, sure I'd spend the money. It's a good investment.

anyone who would pay that needs to be chained to and dragged behind pickup truck at slow speed until they wise up.

I'll have dinner with her for $353K. I'll take cash or check

Again...................I have to ask........................

How much did Mitt Romney charge for his dinners?

How much have any other politician charged for dinners like this?

Well, don't the right say that you should try and be successful. If you can get people to pay that much, then you're successful, right?

Yes indeed, a successful con artist.

Well, that's just a synonym for politician.

Again...................I have to ask........................

How much did Mitt Romney charge for his dinners?

How much have any other politician charged for dinners like this?

To be honest, I don't know if any other politician made such an offer. I do remember that DumBama had a fund raiser that cost 20 grand per plate. I guess he was expecting the homeless to collect a lot of aluminum cans.

But Romney is a capitalist and believes in making a lot of money. Hillary preaches against it.

IF someone is rich enough or stupid enough to hand out $350K then that is their business.

I had thought the point of the topic was going to lead to "BIG money in Politics" killing the country. This is why we have 75K page tax book with special exemptions for every Tom Dick and Harry.

Yet another .1%er event for hiLIARy. Same old same old.

Not only does SHE keep BIG money game going in USA (Bern is right) SHE took it Global during her 6 year Vacation. Taking huge bribes around the world (CCF, clinton crime foundation) in exchange for USA Govt promises.

No one cares. They still line up to vote for the crook by the busload.

If I needed 300 grand I might go but only if she paid me in Yen or Chilean pesos. No funny money porfa.

Forum List

Back