History Is Repeating Itself, Biden Is Barely Campaigning and Now No COVID To Fall Back On

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
So how is it going to look for you democrats if he just so happens to win without even leaving his basement and not being able to use COVID for an excuse this time?

Oh I've seen ads here and there but most of them if not all of them have just been bashing Trump and not talking about what they plan to do if people vote for them. Of course we all know that's destroying the country even moreso but still that isn't the point.

Of course libs will and they will be even more strident in their hate if you dont comply

That's actually a really good point. If Trump doesn't get back in office this time... Well, he needs to as I can't even think of what all could happen if he doesn't and I don't want to either.

So how is it going to look for you democrats if he just so happens to win without even leaving his basement and not being able to use COVID for an excuse this time?

Oh I've seen ads here and there but most of them if not all of them have just been bashing Trump and not talking about what they plan to do if people vote for them. Of course we all know that's destroying the country even moreso but still that isn't the point.
History repeating itself... so Trump is gonna lose? Thoughts & prayers.

we've never needed covid. we just need to know, is it the electric boat or the shark?:

Forum List

Back