Hobby Lobby Invested in Abortion and Contraception Products

Does Obamas house in Illinois have solar panels?
Does Obama have any investments in any company that caters to the oil industry; be it a driller, refiner, shipper or distributor?
Do those at PETA own NOTHING that is made from leather?

Jeez.....you get a ruling you don't like...so lets dig up shit on them.

Huh?

Did Obama say it was against his religious beliefs to use non-solar energy?

I missed that one.

Straight from Mother Jones. I don't think so. Those companies they invested in don't specialize in just making abortifacients. They make a wide array of drugs that the Hobby Lobby plan covers.

Thread fail. Citing Mother Jones and touting an opinion piece was your first mistake.

forbes isnt motherjones fatty

Guess you didn't read the article.

That's OK. Most didn't.

It was an opinion piece in Forbes based on a report in Mother Jones.

The Supremes ruled that Hobby Lobby can't be forced by government to pay for insurance policies that provide the contraceptives they object to on religious grounds.

We won. Get over it.
Small victory, but I suppose you have to celebrate what you can. Meanwhile, ObamaCare remains the law of the land.

No, there are no more laws. I can violate any law I like now, I just have to say God told me to do it.

Once again the irony from the racist far left Obama drone.

That statement was posted by Templar Kormac in a previous thread, you fucking monkey.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8342993-post661.html

Goddam you people are easy targets. Was it hot on the bus you just tumbled out of ??

lolol

Oh my one racist far left Obama drone agreeing with another racist far left Obama drone, who would have guessed that one.

Does Obama have any investments in any company that caters to the oil industry; be it a driller, refiner, shipper or distributor?

Huh?

I missed that one.

I didn't think I needed to explain the comparison. Most with intelligence would get the point being made.

Sorry, but I don't wish to explain the point to those that cant get it.

Feel free to hide my post.

Why is it a contradiction? The Hobby Lobby like any other business reserves the right to invest in it's employees welfare as it sees fit. The problem of course is when the fascist government violates the 1st Amendment by forcing businesses to furnish contraceptives to employees.

Straight from Mother Jones. I don't think so. Those companies they invested in don't specialize in just making abortifacients. They make a wide array of drugs that the Hobby Lobby plan covers.

Thread fail. Citing Mother Jones and touting an opinion piece was your first mistake.

That's OK. Most didn't.

.... based on public filings by Hobby Lobby ...

Savings Incentive and Profit Sharing Plan for Employees of the Hobby Lobby Group

Yes they do as a Corporation.
That is exactly what I am saying.
It's a Corp. decision not the individual owner.
The owner has a problem with paying for it.
He does not have a problem with the drug's existence.

The Hobby Lobby owner feels abortifacients are morally wrong, and therefore he should not be forced to buy insurance coverage for it.

But if he willingly profits off abortifacients, then he is clearly a hypocrite.

It would be like someone who wants to ban all guns investing in Colt.

We have evidence Hobby Lobby's 401k plan invests in companies which make abortifacients. What we do not know is if the Hobby Lobby owner knows this.

This is not news, by the way. I heard that they had such investments back when the SCOTUS took the case. Hobby Lobby has had an opportunity to publicly divest their holdings in those companies. They have not done so.

Last edited:

That's OK. Most didn't.

Savings Incentive and Profit Sharing Plan for Employees of the Hobby Lobby Group

Another racist far left Obama drone comes in and tries to strike it's target only to fire off at the wrong target with it's propaganda.

Didn't read the links, didja.

SSDD from TK.

OMG you're more retarded that Kormac, as high as that bar is.

TRANSLATION: "I can't refute anything in the post, but I hate it anyway. So I'll attack the messenger instead, call him names, and smear him, and hope somebody believes me instead of him."

Typical MO for NYC

10513339_10154305862895084_4799933597796108203_n.jpg

That's OK. Most didn't.

guess you didnt read the thread. It was factchecked as legit.

That's OK. Most didn't.

The Form 5500 statement in the link shows that the net assets for Hobby Lobby employee benefits increased from about $90 million in 2011 to $108 million in 2012.

The increase was primarily due to the increased value of assets at mutual funds; e.g. American Group, Vanguard Funds, etc.

The point of investing in these funds is to allow the fund managers to choose the portfolio of individual stocks. Hobby Lobby doesn't pick these. This reduces the costs of the investments as well as maximizes the ROI.

Expecting Hobby Lobby (or almost every corporation) to weigh each investment themselves is a fantasy fueled by the butt-hurt-free-cheese-eating--nanny-state-whiny whiners that expect to incite Public Outrage among only the least sophisticated of Americans.

BTW, thanks for the link;

Hobby Lobby appears to have matched employee contributions.

Last edited:

Huh?

I missed that one.

I didn't think I needed to explain the comparison. Most with intelligence would get the point being made.

Sorry, but I don't wish to explain the point to those that cant get it.

Feel free to hide my post.

I think you're confused about what intelligence is.

Why is it a contradiction? The Hobby Lobby like any other business reserves the right to invest in it's employees welfare as it sees fit. The problem of course is when the fascist government violates the 1st Amendment by forcing businesses to furnish contraceptives to employees.

They had no problem proving them before 2012.

Where does the Bible say its OK to provide contraception until 2012?

Forum List

Back