Hollywood is really screwed up with this Wokeness

Meanwhile, Hollyweird is giving alot of cast parts to black women to play....wait for it.....witches. Talk about stereo casting. Are all black women witches? Some might think so after watching these stupid programs.

Christopher Reeve was Superman. The rest are all wanna-be's.
And Ron Perlman, asshole that he is, will always be HellBoy. I saw where all this was going a few years ago when they made Roland in The Dark Tower book...a black man in the suck assed movie.

black witches.jpg

To me, this kind of thing isn't anything new since the role of Peter Pan was done by both a male and female.

God bless you and Sandy Duncan always!!!

Holly

P.S. I still can't believe that Robin Williams isn't here anymore.

I would watch more of them. But the media/entertainers have taken the fun out of it. Everything is political and we are promoting African Americans as superior. The white people doing it though are not giving up their mansions, their electrified gates and their hired security with guns.

Could Hollywood be even more screwed up than they are already?

Yes Sir, they can.

Now they are going to make Superman a goddamn Negro! How fucking idiotic is that?

What is the Negro going to do, fight White Supremacists?

The next Superman will be black: New superhero movie will feature black lead, director and script-writer​

• While no director or star has yet been announced there are several candidates
  • Coates, who expanded the world of Wakanda for Marvel, will write the script
  • After his name was linked with the role, Michael B. Jordan said in late April: 'I'm flattered that people have me in that conversation'
  • But producers could also pick an unknown name, The Hollywood Reporter adds
  • Although it will be the first black Superman on the big screen, it will not be new ground for the DC comic icon
  • A character called Calvin Ellis was first introduced in 2009 series Final Crisis 7, as a Superman from an alternative universe

dude why is it you have no problem with a MEXICAN playing superman as dean cain did yet a black playing superman is the end of the world,your a nut.lol

here is the real problem with hollywood

hollywood is indeed dead as this second video explains so well.

Last edited:
I would watch more of them. But the media/entertainers have taken the fun out of it. Everything is political and we are promoting African Americans as superior. The white people doing it though are not giving up their mansions, their electrified gates and their hired security with guns.
my friend was just talking the other day how in the past you seldom ever saw blacks in commericals,now you see it all the time.

Yes Sir, they can.

Now they are going to make Superman a goddamn Negro! How fucking idiotic is that?

The next Superman will be black: New superhero movie will feature black lead, director and script-writer​

• After his name was linked with the role, Michael B. Jordan said in late April: 'I'm flattered that people have me in that conversation'
  • Although it will be the first black Superman on the big screen, it will not be new ground for the DC comic icon
  • A character called Calvin Ellis was first introduced in 2009 series Final Crisis 7, as a Superman from an alternative universe

dude why is it you have no problem with a MEXICAN playing superman as dean cain did yet a black playing superman is the end of the world,your a nut.lol

here is the real problem with hollywood

hollywood is indeed dead as this second video explains so well.

If you want to go see a filthy ass affirmative action Negro play the iconic Superman then go for it Sport. I'll pass. I get enough seeing Negroes committing crimes, murdering police, Whites and themselves, being on drugs and welfare, abandoning their families and burning down neigborhoods. You know, generally being assholes.

Yes Sir, they can.

I imagine it will have the same lasting popularity as

1620873545508.png

Black Superman Is 'Lazy'; Detests Idris Elba In Role Says Marvel Writer​

". . .Nnedi Okorafor, a Nigerian-American writer of fantasy and science fiction for both children and adults and who has written for Marvel, states the Black Superman is "a lazy sad useless idea."

Okorafor has written Shuri comics for Marvel as well as worked on the Marvel 616 documentary for Disney Plus and argues it is better not to replace characters, but to create new ones.. . ."

black-superman-nnedi-okorafor-1.jpg

Forum List

Back