Home Delivered Meals

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Sooo - I tried a couple fresh box meal services. Most were too much work - they deliver groceries & a menu.
Has anyone tried the Paleo/Caveman Diet? Apparently it is for hunters & gatherers.
I’m cool with cavemen. But they lived about half as long as we do. :)
Thoughts?

Sooo - I tried a couple fresh box meal services. Most were too much work - they deliver groceries & a menu.
Has anyone tried the Paleo/Caveman Diet? Apparently it is for hunters & gatherers.
Thoughts?
I lasted about 2 weeks on the Paleo diet. I never realized how much I like bread and cheese.

Thoughts?
...waste of $$$ for delivery

Thoughts?
Meals delivered to your house were "too much work"? What do you want, someone to chew for you?

Thoughts?
I lasted about 2 weeks on the Paleo diet. I never realized how much I like bread and cheese.

Life was tough back in caveman days I suppose....

ha!

1FK47

I wouldn't trust my food to some idiot who will do deliveries for less than the cost to deliver them in their own cars; same reasons I don't trust my mother's health and care to 'home health aides' who tend to look like meth heads and ex-cons. I eat at restaurants where I can see the kitchen and get to know the employees.

Thoughts?
Meals delivered to your house were "too much work"? What do you want, someone to chew for you?
They deliver raw ingredients and instructions.

Thoughts?

Lol! But what were Burns & Smithers doing on the ceiling? :lol:

Thoughts?
And? Is someone supposed to drop by and burp you after you eat?

Thoughts?

No goofball - I like to cook, but for 2/3 of time I’m alone & want something I can toss in micro that isn’t frozen?
Trying this one starting Friday! :D

Thoughts?

Since red meat contributes to global warming and is unsustainable, you really should try something more progressive:

D7C56571-3912-4D58-82C4-06D26E05B4B1.jpeg

Thoughts?

Lol! But what were Burns & Smithers doing on the ceiling? :lol:

i know, right?

Thoughts?
And? Is someone supposed to drop by and burp you after you eat?

Nay - Fetch us a hamburder & Diet Coke. Then tell us how great we are & fluff - Bigly!

Thoughts?

The definition of white privilege: I tried a couple fresh box meal services. Most were too much work - they deliver groceries & a menu.

Thoughts?

No goofball - I like to cook, but for 2/3 of time I’m alone & want something I can toss in micro that isn’t frozen?

That does not sound like a compelling advertisement for the meal kit.

"Turn to us when you are hungry, lonely, and lazy!"

Sealybobo might be your only customer.

Thoughts?

That does not sound like a compelling advertisement for the meal kit.

"Turn to us when you are hungry, lonely, and lazy!"

Sealybobo might be your only customer.

So you cook every night? Please stop being a doggie downer & participate in a meaningful way. Thx!

Forum List

Back