Homosexuals and divorced people will have to continue to endure God's lack of permission to do what they want to do

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I'm a divorced Catholic. I'm in the same boat as homosexuals. God disapproves of us having sex with who we want to have sex with.

I looked to escape with the Episcopalians, who will say it's OK for divorced people to get married again.

But the Episcopalian priest told me that some members of his church don't believe in the Eucharist and he's OK with that.

So the Episcopalian Church is a house built on sand. I doubt it will still exist a few generations from now.

I'm a divorced Catholic. I'm in the same boat as homosexuals. God disapproves of us having sex with who we want to have sex with.

I looked to escape with the Episcopalians, who will say it's OK for divorced people to get married again.

But the Episcopalian priest told me that some members of his church don't believe in the Eucharist and he's OK with that.

So the Episcopalian Church is a house built on sand. I doubt it will still exist a few generations from now.

Just ask for forgiveness a few seconds before the clock strikes midnight and you are good to hump whoever you want until then. No need to bother with the finding a new church thing.....well until you have humped everybody in your current one.

I was at a meeting for writers and a homosexual woman read everything in the Bible that condemns homosexuality.

I'm not sure what her goal was, but she ended up convincing me: there's no escaping the fact that God does not approve of homosexual sex.

I am not familiar with Catholic dogma, but this quote seems to have an out for your situation Blackrook.

8 Jesus replied, “Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. 9 I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”

You can always follow my religion...........

TOMT Logo 2019 Xtra small.jpg

wasn't it your wife that left - you and has remarried ... apparently your hangup is yours alone.

take a hint, your problem is the 4th century not the 1st.

Maybe God should learn to keep his nose out of my business..

There is no point in telling me not to be Catholic. You might as well tell me to leap off a tall building, or jump in a river full of pirahnas.

You guys just continue to do your best to help atheism along. As people become more modern and more moral, the worse your religion looks.

You're not a divorced Catholic.

You're a psycho gay Leftist.

Flame Bait Thread !!!!

Last edited:

You're not a divorced Catholic.

Your a psycho gay Leftist.

Flame Bait Thread !!!!
Please don't hit on other posters.

I looked to escape with the Episcopalians, who will say it's OK for divorced people to get married again
Why do you do this to yourself?

You want to "escape" to another religion that gives you "permission" to do what you want?

I'm not Catholic, but you really need to see what the BIBLE says about any topic and not what Man says?

IF the Catholic church is right on this issue, then changing churches isnt going to change what is or isnt sin.

GOD alone defines sin. Stop looking to ORGANIZATIONS OF MEN, and start looking at the SCRIPTURES.

I looked to escape with the Episcopalians, who will say it's OK for divorced people to get married again

You want to "escape" to another religion that gives you "permission" to do what you want?

I'm not Catholic, but you really need to see what the BIBLE says about any topic and not what Man says?

IF the Catholic church is right on this issue, then changing churches isnt going to change what is or isnt sin.

GOD alone defines sin. Stop looking to ORGANIZATIONS OF MEN, and start looking at the SCRIPTURES.
Queers are ALWAYS looking for Justification and/or Acceptance.

Homosexulality is neither......

Nor will it ever be .....

Queers are ALWAYS looking for Justification and/or Acceptance.

Homosexulality is neither......

Nor will it ever be .....
Then stop sucking dick.

Forum List

Back