Homosexuals say they didn't identify as homosexual until after sexually molested

Is this about the five year old demographic?

Because I'm pretty sure it isn't. I don't think there's been an increase in 5 year old girls picking up HIV from adult sexual partners.

Where am I being dishonest?

Go back to the OP and read what she is claiming: "....that 13 year old boys being infected with HIV at an exponential rate".

Whether or not I think they are "important" is a strawman here. They are not being infected at an "exponential rate" they represent a tiny tiny group and a false claim by the OP.

They could be getting infected by 13 yr olds, or 14, 15,16 etc etc.

I suggest you go back and READ and improve your reading comprehension skills before you start accusing anyone here of "defending" ANY kind of child rapists.

you can get infected by a newborn as well. if a newborn was infected by an adult beforehand.

the chance of getting infected by your peer is ZERO at the age of 13. or 14.

and 14-15 year olds are not getting it from their peers as well.

Stop pretending.
you know perfectly well that 13-14 year old boys do not get into HOMOSEXUAL relationships with their peers.
They have to be introduced into the practice by older men.
Got link?

I'll bet you a dollar that 13 and 14 year old boys experiment with each other as well as with any willing girls they know, and that link will NOT be forthcoming.
:popcorn:

Exactly. There are a lot of claims and linkages being made with no data supporting them. That's my beef with this, that plus the fact that the study upon which this OP is based was seriously questioned in the OP itself.

Sexual crimes against children are very serious and they SHOULD be taken very seriously - but that doesn't mean ignoring serious flaws in the process.

Sexual crimes against children occur across the sexual spectrum, they have nothing to do with left or right politics except in the area of adolescents and education where there is a divide on how much, what kind and by whom sexual education should taught. No one likes child molesters - I don't care what political party they belong to.

This particular OP uses a weak study (a single study), claims that CDC wording lumps 13 yr olds in with adults in one table in order to "hide" homosexual child molestation (despite the fact that multiple other CDC HIV data sets break down the ages much further) - provides NO OTHER evidence of said attempts to hide it - solely the wording in that one set of data as proof that this "homo bloc" is trying to hide child molestation. Seriously? Don't you think those scientists might also happen to be parents with children and similar concerns for their safety and well being?

Sheesh!

Again, the huge push to deny that 13 year old boys are getting HIV from older men.

13 year old boys diddling each other are not giving each other HIV.

Try another tactic to downplay the seriousness. Really. You're making my point about the homo bloc for me.

And I will remember what you said about this CDC study the next time you try to cite the CDC as the ultimate authority on abortion statistics. It appears you think their studies are *weak* when they present information that you find uncomfortable...and *infallible* when they present information you like.

Again, the huge push to deny that 13 year old boys are getting HIV from older men.

Actually, no.

The push is provide the data to support your claims.

13 year old boys diddling each other are not giving each other HIV.

How do you know? There is no data.

Try another tactic to downplay the seriousness. Really. You're making my point about the homo bloc for me.

Well there you go. It's not about accuracy. It's not about facts. It's about the nebulous and evil "homo bloc":eusa_shhh:

And I will remember what you said about this CDC study the next time you try to cite the CDC as the ultimate authority on abortion statistics. It appears you think their studies are *weak* when they present information that you find uncomfortable...and *infallible* when they present information you like.

I was actually thinking about just that - you pointed out holes in their figures and I acknowledged that (though we differed on the degree to which it made a difference). But here - you are using their figures and, not only do you not question it - you add your own spin the the data - a spin that is not supported (yet) by any of the data.

"Undiagnosed HIV cases are thought to be highest among young people. Of the approximately 1.2 million people living with HIV, approximately one in five, or 220,000, doesn’t know they’re infected. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates more than half of all undiagnosed HIV infections are youth ages 13 – 24."

"Almost 80 percent of all adolescent infections are to males. Nine out of 10 adolescent male HIV infections result from male-to-male sexual contact. "

"
Did you know?

Although 13-19 year-olds represented only 4.8% of new HIV diagnoses, it is likely that many young adults – those between age 20-30 may have become infected with HIV during their teen years.7"

June 2012: Teens and the HIV/AIDS Epidemic - The Office of Adolescent Health

The funny thing..the site, like the rest of the homo bloc, expresses concern over the underage youth bloc HIV infection explosion...but then pretends that it's THEIR fault, because they aren't well educated about their sexual choices...

Hello, 13-15 year olds can't legally MAKE those choices. They are being preyed upon, and the reason the infection rate is increasing is because the homo bloc is publicly encouraging homosexual sex, and pretending that there are no victims.

Last edited:
"Young MSM are at high risk for HIV infection, but their risk factors and the prevention barriers they face differ from those of persons who become infected through heterosexual contact. "

So we can agree...HIV infection among under aged boys is a different issue than HIV infection among underaged girls.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/factsheets/PDF/youth.pdf

So for those of you who want to discuss that topic, feel free to start another thread.

Here's something interesting, again trying to blame the kids who are being preyed upon, instead of identifying the men who are infecting them:

"
According to a CDC study of 5,589 MSM, 55% of young men (aged 15–22) did not let other people know they were sexually attracted to men [6]. MSM who do not disclose their sexual orientation are less likely to seek HIV testing, so if they become infected, they are less likely to know it. "

See, they don't report it because they don't view themselves as homosexual. They are being victimized, and they don't want to admit it because the homo bloc is suspicious of people, particularly young people, who claim they are being victimized. They try to convince the victims that they are actually homosexual, and just having difficulty coming to terms with it.

Unfortunately, these kids who are infected with HIV and who don't identify as homosexual often have girlfriends, which they infect as well. Because they are ASHAMED of being victims, and AFRAID to admit it, they don't seek treatment.

But the CDC presents it as they are just engaging in dangerous experimentation, seeking out hiv infected older males for homosexual intercourse...and then because everybody is so harsh on homosexuals, they deny their willing participation in these "relationships" (when they are underage).

So it's their fault. They should admit they are homosexual and get themselves tested and educated as soon as they start having sex with HIV positive men. Maybe when they're 11 or so?

Here's something interesting, again trying to blame the kids who are being preyed upon, instead of identifying the men who are infecting them:

"
According to a CDC study of 5,589 MSM, 55% of young men (aged 15–22) did not let other people know they were sexually attracted to men [6]. MSM who do not disclose their sexual orientation are less likely to seek HIV testing, so if they become infected, they are less likely to know it. "

See, they don't report it because they don't view themselves as homosexual. They are being victimized, and they don't want to admit it because the homo bloc is suspicious of people, particularly young people, who claim they are being victimized. They try to convince the victims that they are actually homosexual, and just having difficulty coming to terms with it.

Unfortunately, these kids who are infected with HIV and who don't identify as homosexual often have girlfriends, which they infect as well. Because they are ASHAMED of being victims, and AFRAID to admit it, they don't seek treatment.

But the CDC presents it as they are just engaging in dangerous experimentation, seeking out hiv infected older males for homosexual intercourse...and then because everybody is so harsh on homosexuals, they deny their willing participation in these "relationships" (when they are underage).

So it's their fault. They should admit they are homosexual and get themselves tested and educated as soon as they start having sex with HIV positive men. Maybe when they're 11 or so?

It sounds to me that they are saying 55% of young homosexuals don't admit that to others. Not that they don't view themselves as homosexual, just that they aren't willing to tell anyone they are.

That is what they're saying.

My point is, based on WHAT??? They're saying that in order to HIDE the fact that they are victims.

They look at 55 percent of underage MSM (!) not reporting they're homosexual as evidence that they're seeking out homosexual partners, and not *sharing* it because they're afraid of what people will say.

I look at that number, and that age group, and say they don't report it because they're SCARED, because they're YOUNG, and because they're being VICTIMIZED and are ashamed of it.

In other words...if they're not admitting they're homosexual, if they're underaged, and if they are HIV positive and passing that on to their GIRLFRIENDS later...

Who the hell determined they were HOMOSEXUAL instead of just VICTIMS of homosexuals?

What percentage of gays have never been molested? What percentage of girls and boys who were molested are straight?

Read the OP and the link, bode. Stop asking stupid questions meant to divert attention from the subject, and stop asking questions that have already been answered.

What percentage of gays have never been molested? What percentage of girls and boys who were molested are straight?

Read the OP and the link, bode. Stop asking stupid questions meant to divert attention from the subject, and stop asking questions that have already been answered.

Answer the question...unless you can't.

Last edited:

My point is, based on WHAT??? They're saying that in order to HIDE the fact that they are victims.

There was a survey done that the CDC looked at, as well as previous studies supposedly.

HIV/STD Risks in Young Men Who Have Sex with Men Who Do Not Disclose Their Sexual Orientation --- Six U.S. Cities, 1994--2000

That this is an attempt to hide anyone as victims is speculation that I don't agree with. I'll admit it might be a motivation for some, but I find it hard to credit the idea that the entirety, or even the majority, of the CDC is out to lower age limits or hide underage victims of sexual abuse, homosexual or heterosexual.

You asked two questions...one of which has already been answered inasfar as this thread and the study in the OP is concerned, and the other of which is completely irrelevant.

There was a survey done that the CDC looked at, as well as previous studies supposedly.

HIV/STD Risks in Young Men Who Have Sex with Men Who Do Not Disclose Their Sexual Orientation --- Six U.S. Cities, 1994--2000

That this is an attempt to hide anyone as victims is speculation that I don't agree with. I'll admit it might be a motivation for some, but I find it hard to credit the idea that the entirety, or even the majority, of the CDC is out to lower age limits or hide underage victims of sexual abuse, homosexual or heterosexual.

How odd then that all their studies on the increased HIV infection rate of underaged boys seeks to paint the boys as consenting sexual partners....and also identifies them as "homosexual" when they admit they don't identify themselves as homosexual.

Interesting, no?

They aren't homosexual, they were forced into homosexual relationships when they were UNDERAGE.

You asked two questions...one of which has already been answered inasfar as this thread and the study in the OP is concerned, and the other of which is completely irrelevant.

Yes, we've seen that you think discussion of girls molested is completely irrelevent.

So...your OP...how many boys (not girls) are we talking about?

Forum List

Back