Homosexuals say they didn't identify as homosexual until after sexually molested

Including 13. They lumped them in there with the other *men having sex with men* in order to hide the fact that they aren't men, but children.

That's what the homo lobby does. They downplay any threat or danger that might exist to women and/or children by the policies they shove down our throats. In fact, they don't just downplay..they outright lie. They defend the abusers, the perverts, and they sacrifice the children.

Cuz that's what depraved people do.

where is the link to that?

cdc ? Fact sheet - gay and bisexual men ? Gender ? Risk ? Hiv/aids

"

• from 2008 to 2010, hiv infections among young black/african american msm increased 20%.
gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (msm))a represent approximately 2% of the united states population, yet are the population most severely affected by hiv. In 2010, young msm (aged 13-24 years) accounted for 72% of new hiv infections among all persons aged 13 to 24, and 30% of new infections among all msm."

not just 13 as you claimed, "koshergrl".

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting!

"Sixty-eight percent of the present homosexual male participants and 38% of the present homosexual female participants (68 and 36%, respectively, if including just the homosexual fair participants) did not identify as homosexual until after the molestation."

Particularly interesting given the fact that the HIV infection rate for "Men having Sex with Men" or "MSMs" ages 13-24 (yup, apparently 13 year olds who are too young to give consent are being considered as "men" by the CDC these days) continues to skyrocket.

But all these 13 y.o. (now) HIV infected "MSMs" were BORN that way. Uh huh.

A major study of child abuse and homosexuality revisited

Do we REALLY need another reason to discourage the fucking of children? Really?

Well apparently among men who have sex with men, aka "13 year olds", HIV is increasing.

I have an idea...why don't we tell the homosexual, HIV infected men who are preying on children to knock it off.

For that matter, why don't we actually refer to 13 year olds who are being molested as *children who are being raped* rather than *men having sex with men*.

I know that's in conflict with the homo lobby's vision of a world without consent age laws..laws that the CDC appears to think have already been wiped off the books...

Well apparently among men who have sex with men, aka "13 year olds", HIV is increasing.

I have an idea...why don't we tell the homosexual, HIV infected men who are preying on children to knock it off.

For that matter, why don't we actually refer to 13 year olds who are being molested as *children who are being raped* rather than *men having sex with men*.

Don't look now :eusa_shifty: but I think we do.

At least, we do in MY state :dunno:

Including 13. They lumped them in there with the other *men having sex with men* in order to hide the fact that they aren't men, but children.

That's not what you said before...you said 13 year olds. That is a range....but if you have to misrepresent to make your point....not much of a point, is it?

BTW...last I checked....18-24 aren't children.......and that's part of the range in your link.

I know that's in conflict with the homo lobby's vision of a world without consent age laws..laws that the CDC appears to think have already been wiped off the books...

You keep saying that as if it is you that you are trying to convince. No gays I know are trying to change consent laws....unless raise them. Can we say the same for RED states in the South?

For anyone reading "koshergrl's" posts, what she purposely leaves out is that all she talks about is from a report that puts out a range of 13-24 yr olds. But to her, they are ALL 13.....it makes her point, I guess.

That's not what you said before...you said 13 year olds. That is a range....but if you have to misrepresent to make your point....not much of a point, is it?

BTW...last I checked....18-24 aren't children.......and that's part of the range in your link.

So how many included 13 -15 Year Old's is enough, for it to make a difference??? I would think that even one, should be cause for alarm. Something is very wrong here, and it is being covered up.

Negated by the fact that the homo lobby refuses to acknowledge that homosexual men pose a threat to children..or that the children who are victimized by them are, in fact, children..rather than MEN.

I am sure that the "homosexual lobby" just like your "heterosexual lobby", kg, recognizes that adults of both persuasions threaten children.

And those try to protect their own lobby or sexuality by attacking the other need to stop it and concentrate on protecting the children.

Sure, when you get some evidence of that, be sure to start a thread.

As I said, the homo lobby justifies and hides the issues by lying about them.

Interesting!

"Sixty-eight percent of the present homosexual male participants and 38% of the present homosexual female participants (68 and 36%, respectively, if including just the homosexual fair participants) did not identify as homosexual until after the molestation."

Particularly interesting given the fact that the HIV infection rate for "Men having Sex with Men" or "MSMs" ages 13-24 (yup, apparently 13 year olds who are too young to give consent are being considered as "men" by the CDC these days) continues to skyrocket.

But all these 13 y.o. (now) HIV infected "MSMs" were BORN that way. Uh huh.

A major study of child abuse and homosexuality revisited

Did you actually read your own link? It deconstructs the very study you are citing.

The bottom line is that the study should not be cited until a follow up correction can be made.

You debunked yourself! :lol:

Her links have a habit of doing that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure, when you get some evidence of that, be sure to start a thread.

As I said, the homo lobby justifies and hides the issues by lying about them.

Your opinion is not evidence, and your evidence is not conclusiveness.

This is the thread, and you will be called on its weakness.

There's just one fly in the ointment.

th

Gay guys didn't obey the law when homosexual acts were against the law. There's evidence it hasn't changed when it comes to introducing newcomers into the realm of that lifestyle at early ages right now, which is considered rape, all things being equal, that is. :(

Teacher's union files for severance pay for convicted male teacher who raped a male student

Needless to mention, the boy's dad was horrified, as was the Judge in the case and the community.

Actually, I provided the evidence.

The CDC calls 13 year old boys being molested by older homosexuals "men having sex with men" and states that HIV infection is climbing ...20 percent in just a few years in the age bracket they have been lumped into to hide the issue.

That is evidence, as are each of the posts by the homo lobby of usmb that post on here trying to change the subject and make excuses for the fact that 13 year old boys are being victimized by homosexuals at an increasing rate.

It's also hatred and oppression to acknowledge facts...like the fact that the HIV rate of 13 year old boys (or men having sex with men, as the CDC prefers to call them) is continuing to rise because they are being preyed upon by older, diseased, homosexual men. It is also taboo, and hatred, to acknowledge the fact that most homosexuals were molested at some point, and didn't identify as homosexual until AFTER.

So much for being pro-education, pro-health. You aren't pro-education/pro-health if you suppress information and refuse to tackle health and safety issues.

Where does it actually say that?

HIV infection has increased in the 13-19 yr old range. No where does it state how old their partners are.

According to this graph from CDC - the majority of the increase is in the 20-24 age range. There is a small number in the 15-19 year range (not surprising because that is an age where a lot of sexual activity begins) and almost NONE below 15 yrs of age.

risk_age_youth_graph_600x470.jpg

It's not about "supressing" information - it's about providing accurate information, particularly about safe sex if they are going to engage in sex. And that means not hiding information about safe sex if they are gay because it's taboo to talk about safe gay sex with teens.

So 13 year old boys being infected with HIV are "men having sex with men"?

Thanks for proving the point. The cops who returned the 14 year old "man having sex with a man" to Dahmer were of the same train of thought.

Forum List

Back