Homosexuals say they didn't identify as homosexual until after sexually molested

No, you have not, other than opined. Your evidence is not good.
And have you shown that heterosexual men who violate girls are not giving them STDs. Nope

Actually, you opined.

I provided evidence.

Sorry, you lose again.

If you are interested in the violation of girls, I suggest you start a thread on that topic. It isn't the one the rest of us are discussing here.

Last edited:
Another thing the homo lobby does, aside from protecting the deviants and predators they harbor, is to label the gathering of any information that flies in the face of their propaganda as a *witch hunt* and the publication of that information as "hate" speech..

I have no idea what the "homo lobby" does, but we have seen the mainstream Board members correct you on your flawed OP and your inconclusive evidence.

Now you can stay with your OP or troll your own thread.

And have you shown that heterosexual men who violate girls are not giving them STDs. Nope

Actually, you opined.

I provided evidence.

Sorry, you lose gain.

If you are interested in the violation of girls, I suggest you start a thread on that topic. It isn't the one the rest of us are discussing here.

Your evidence was pulled apart by mainstream members of the Board.

Stay with your own OP and please don't troll it.

I provided the quotes and links already. Go back and read the thread.

Your quotes and links aren't your supporting your claim of older men having sex with children. "Men have sex with men" is nothing more than stating it is male to male. There is no breakdown whatsoever on age of partners. You are also looking at a tiny group - there is virtually none in the age group under 15.

Not that it matters, you will still argue, as the homo lobby expects you to argue, that 13 year old boys being infected with HIV at an exponential rate,

Accept they aren't. Look at the graph. The increase is in the 15-19 and even more the 20-24 age range. At least be honest about your figures.

and the fact that they are referred to as "men having sex with men" and lumped into an age group that includes men who are over the age of consent, is not indicative of homosexual rape of 13 year olds, or the CDC's obvious ploy meant to disguise it.

First of all - provide evidence that CDC is attempting to disguise it - not just your distorted conjecture.

Here is there fact sheet on HIV in women. They include 13 yr olds in their figures. They call them ALL women. Do you suppose they are disguising pedophillia where men are molesting 13 yr old girls?

Because as we all know, the safety of children means nothing to the homo lobby. Children are a tool, and nothing more.

Pedophilia is pedophilia KG. It's illegal and rightfully so - regardless of whether the victim is male or female and the predator is male or female.

If you are going to accuse the "homo lobby" and CDC of collaborating to hide pedophilia (a pretty serious accusation) then you need to provide some hard data beyond the simple choice of words in a report and perhaps enlighten us as to your lack of concern about 13 yr old girls with HIV being grouped as "women" and having sex with "men".

you are being DISHONEST here. There are even children - 166 of them !!!! under the age of 13 - so you are considering them no be not important as well?
or you think they are getting infected by STDs from the same 13 and under boys?

please, stop defend the homosexual rapists if you want to have some integrity remained.

No, it wasn't. There are some extremists of the homo lobby h ere spouting their nonsense, but the rest of us appreciate the reality.

The reality is that many homosexuals claim they didn't become homosexual until after they were molested.

And the reality is that the HIV infection rate from homosexual predation is increasing at an alarming rate (20 percent in a few years) among underaged boys.

That is the reality that the homo bloc doesn't want anyone to realize. And that is why the 13 year olds who are being infected by homosexual men are not called 13 year old boys, but are called "men having sex with men". It's to protect the homosexual men who are preying upon them.

Negated by the fact that the homo lobby refuses to acknowledge that homosexual men pose a threat to children..or that the children who are victimized by them are, in fact, children..rather than MEN.

Do you have anything more substantial than your imagination that shows any evidence that there are child molesters being given a pass by police and prosecutors anywhere in the United States?

A link will be helpful.

I provided the link where the CDC refers to underaged boys who are being infected with HIV by older homosexuals as "men having sex with men".

In this way they are able to hide the abuse of the boys, by lumping them in with men who actually ARE of age.

So what? You're making it sound like gay child molesters are being exempted from prosecution and I don't think you can prove that point.

Can you?

Actually, I provided the evidence.

The CDC calls 13 year old boys being molested by older homosexuals "men having sex with men" and states that HIV infection is climbing ...20 percent in just a few years in the age bracket they have been lumped into to hide the issue.

That is evidence, as are each of the posts by the homo lobby of usmb that post on here trying to change the subject and make excuses for the fact that 13 year old boys are being victimized by homosexuals at an increasing rate.

Is the CDC part of the 'homo lobby'?

To be fair, they did call it young men having sex with men.

13 year olds and UNDER are NOT young men by ANY standard.

Do you have anything more substantial than your imagination that shows any evidence that there are child molesters being given a pass by police and prosecutors anywhere in the United States?

A link will be helpful.

I provided the link where the CDC refers to underaged boys who are being infected with HIV by older homosexuals as "men having sex with men".

In this way they are able to hide the abuse of the boys, by lumping them in with men who actually ARE of age.

So what? You're making it sound like gay child molesters are being exempted from prosecution and I don't think you can prove that point.

Can you?

However it sounds to you in your hysterical bias, I certainly never said that. If I had, I would have supported it.

What I said is that the homo bloc is doing everything they can to HIDE the fact that boys are being molested by homosexuals.

Actually, I provided the evidence.

The CDC calls 13 year old boys being molested by older homosexuals "men having sex with men" and states that HIV infection is climbing ...20 percent in just a few years in the age bracket they have been lumped into to hide the issue.

That is evidence, as are each of the posts by the homo lobby of usmb that post on here trying to change the subject and make excuses for the fact that 13 year old boys are being victimized by homosexuals at an increasing rate.

Is the CDC part of the 'homo lobby'?

To be fair, they did call it young men having sex with men.

13 year olds and UNDER are NOT young men by ANY standard.

Who has claimed they are?

Don't look now :eusa_shifty: but I think we do.
At least, we do in MY state :dunno:
There's just one fly in the ointment.

th

Gay guys didn't obey the law when homosexual acts were against the law. There's evidence it hasn't changed when it comes to introducing newcomers into the realm of that lifestyle at early ages right now, which is considered rape, all things being equal, that is. :(

Teacher's union files for severance pay for convicted male teacher who raped a male student

Needless to mention, the boy's dad was horrified, as was the Judge in the case and the community.

As they should have been!

Isn't there pretty solid agreement in this little nation that fucking children for ANY reason is wrong?

I'm having a hard time believing that this discussion is really necessary... nobody gets to play a 'gay card' and get a pass on prosecution when accused of molesting children.

really? so a teachers union and teachers supporting a convicted rapist is not an alarming situation for you?

Actually, you opined.

I provided evidence.

Sorry, you lose gain.

Your evidence was pulled apart by mainstream members of the Board.

Stay with your own OP and please don't troll it.

no, it was not.

the opinion of somebody who wrote an ARTICLE does not supersedes the results of the study and the author is even stating that.

Negated by the fact that the homo lobby refuses to acknowledge that homosexual men pose a threat to children..or that the children who are victimized by them are, in fact, children..rather than MEN.

A link will be helpful.

So you are basing your entire claim on wording? That's it? No actual data behind it?

According to what data?

If you are going to accuse the "homo lobby" and CDC of collaborating to hide pedophilia (a pretty serious accusation) then you need to provide some hard data beyond the simple choice of words in a report and perhaps enlighten us as to your lack of concern about 13 yr old girls with HIV being grouped as "women" and having sex with "men".

actually it is equally wrong to name 13 yo girls young women - and that is being done repeatedly by various sources as well ( not only the CDC).

But with girls it started MUCH earlier - when the consent of a parent or a caregiver became irrelevant for "sexual freedom" of the girl ( and a boy, btw too).
when you waive necessity of consenting parents to sexual education, prescription of contraceptives and abortion for under-aged girls - you already are starting paving the road for predators aiming at sex with children.

A link will be helpful.

So you are basing your entire claim on wording? That's it? No actual data behind it?

According to what data?

ACCORDING TO THE CDC...I HAVE ALREADY QUOTED IT AND LINKED IT. Cripes, quit asking the same thing over and over.

A link will be helpful.

According to what data?

wording is EXTREMELY important.

and the data is exactly there - in the link and in your own graphs you have provided.

or are you stating that 13 and younger boys are being infected by HIV and STDs by their peers?

Actually, you opined.

I provided evidence.

You provided no evidence.

Worse, you ignored evidence that ran counter to your claim.

Sorry, you lose again.

Well, it's interesting to note that your concern starts and stops with homosexual child molesters. I'm sure all those child molesters of the heterosexual variety will rest easy knowing they get a free pass.

According to what data?

ACCORDING TO THE CDC...I HAVE ALREADY QUOTED IT AND LINKED IT. Cripes, quit asking the same thing over and over.

it's amazing how some PRETEND not to understand...

Motrovant and others did immediately - as it is obvious what is outrageous in naming 13 year olds "young men".
or women, for that matter

Forum List

Back