Homosexuals say they didn't identify as homosexual until after sexually molested

It's the grooming.
Hair? Nails?

Grooming boys for pederasty is certainly amusing. I think you should make more jokes. That is certain to convince everybody that you aren't involved in covering for homosexual predators.

It continues to amaze me that this is what you think I am doing.....and yet, the thousands upon thousands of young girls groomed by pimps to work the streets.........no concern there.

I've got really good friends who are flamers and I love them to death. But when you mess with kids? Well where do we draw the line?

It's the grooming.
Hair? Nails?

How they groom the young boys. They are the dancing boys. It's a real deal bod. And you always have to remember that I do understand and realize that so many are. And that I have not a worry with this.

But the ones its forced upon?

112197281.jpg

Where is this in the U.S.?

Hair? Nails?

Grooming boys for pederasty is certainly amusing. I think you should make more jokes. That is certain to convince everybody that you aren't involved in covering for homosexual predators.

It continues to amaze me that this is what you think I am doing.....and yet, the thousands upon thousands of young girls groomed by pimps to work the streets.........no concern there.

What are you talking about bod? This is horrid. Can you step back from politics and address the slave trade today?

This should have no political boundries.

Hair? Nails?

I address that concern in other threads, and actually address it quite often. I'm sure you've made bad jokes in those threads as well, just to show how concerned you are.

"Among MSM, the estimated number of new HIV infections increased overall and among MSM aged 13–24. MSM remain the population most heavily affected by HIV infection. Comparing 2008 to 2010, the number of new HIV infections among MSM increased 12% from 26,700 (95% CI: 23,400–30,000) in 2008 to 29,800 (95% CI: 26,200–33,500) in 2010, with a 22% increase among MSM aged 13–24 from 7,200 (95% CI: 6,100–8,300) in 2008 to 8,800 (95% CI: 7,500–10,100) in 2010."

CDC - Estimates of New HIV Infections in the United States | Statistics and Surveillance - Statistics Center - HIV/AIDS

I imagine this is a very conservative number, since it is the CDC and their primary objective is to #1, lower the age of consent, and #2, promote the homo lobby. Do you have a problem with the CDC??

It's a sex slave trade and we should all jump in. Left or right. Conservative or liberal. We should all jump in to end this. It's not politics.

It's right or wrong and we have to seize the moment and go "over my dead body"

the CDC :rolleyes:
naming them as such.which includes 166 boys UNDER the age of 13.

No, they called the 13 and over group young men.

that is exactly what both KG an me are pointing at - the hiding of the fact of the underage boys contracting STDs under ambiguous terminology of "young men"

13-18 year olds are NOT young men. Certainly not 13 year olds.
the graph which Coyote provided showed that 166 under age of 13 contracted HIV sexually!!!

How can they be hiding underage boys when they are clearly identifying them as 13-14 as a group?

It's a sex slave trade and we should all jump in. Left or right. Conservative or liberal. We should all jump in to end this. It's not politics.

Sexual predators who prey on underage people, regardless of gender are doing something illegal. I don't think anyone supports that.

ACCORDING TO THE CDC...I HAVE ALREADY QUOTED IT AND LINKED IT. Cripes, quit asking the same thing over and over.

Big letters and bright colors doesn't alter the fact that what you are quoting doesn't support what you are claiming.

If that had actually happened, perhaps not.

The big letters and bright colors are so I don't have to tell you again who provided the information.

The CDC states that boys 13 years old are being increasingly infected with HIV. They have placed them into an age group (13-24) and have labeled them "men having sex with men" rather than placing them in an UNDERAGE demographic and properly labeling them as underaged boys being infected by homosexuals.

For God's sakes KG - LOOK AT THE DATA. They are broken down into under 12, 13-14, 15-19, 10-24 - what part of that are you missing?

They are referring to them as "men having sex with men" and failing to address it as a second issue. They maintain that it's all about *education* but fail to address the fact that 13 year olds are being victimized and infected...that's not a matter of education, it's a matter of increased abuse of young boys by homosexuals. Further, they're failing to identify 13 year olds as CHILDREN and instead mis-labeling them as "men having sex with men" as if they are having sex willingly, thus making the issue of HIV infection one of miscommunication and lack of education between consenting adults.

In essence, they are promoting the idea that the abusers be treated and educated, and the children brushed off as consenting adults who need MORE education about sex.

Last edited:
Here's what hurts my heart.

We are so intent and don't get me wrong here on making almost a bastion of LGBT rights that we can't get the bad guys who are using you as cover.

Sexual predators who prey on underage people, regardless of gender are doing something illegal. I don't think anyone supports that.

Oh heaven's no. Holy toledo no.

What I am saying strictly addresses sp? the individuals who are using this game.

the CDC :rolleyes:
naming them as such.which includes 166 boys UNDER the age of 13.

No, they called the 13 and over group young men.

that is exactly what both KG an me are pointing at - the hiding of the fact of the underage boys contracting STDs under ambiguous terminology of "young men"

13-18 year olds are NOT young men. Certainly not 13 year olds.
the graph which Coyote provided showed that 166 under age of 13 contracted HIV sexually!!!

Yes, but the way you phrased your previous post you seemed to be saying the under 13's were also being called young men, which I didn't see.

I can certainly understand not wanting 13 year old's being called men, even if it's young men, in a report on sexual activity. I don't see how anything was actually hidden if the data is right in front of us being discussed, though.

They are referring to them as "men having sex with men" and failing to address it as a second issue. They maintain that it's all about *education* but fail to address the fact that 13 year olds are being victimized and infected...that's not a matter of education, it's a matter of increased abuse of young boys by homosexuals.

I don't think that's the CDC's responsibility for one, they collect data and their primary concern is public health which is focused on the huge number is in the 15-19 and 20-24 age range. That is a matter of education.

In terms of 13-14 yr olds, a much younger group - you don't know if they are or are not being victimized. Kids do become sexually active at that age (look at teen pregnancy) and it's not necessarily abuse by an adult though it can be. Are there procedures in place to investigate this, whether it's underage boys or girls?

Education is still the most important tool to prevention.

The other thing is this - in order to investigate something as a crime, the victim has to be willing to report it. So how much of this very small group is the result of molestation and how much is not is really not well reseached (or is it?).

It's supported when underaged children are referred to as "men". It's supported when the fact that they're getting infected increasingly is not cited as an increase in criminal abuse of underage boys by homosexual men, but instead attributed to "lack of education". Implying that the sex between the underage boys and the homosexual men is legal, consensual, and that HIV will be decreased if we just arm those 13 year old men with *education* and condoms.

I address that concern in other threads, and actually address it quite often. I'm sure you've made bad jokes in those threads as well, just to show how concerned you are.

"Among MSM, the estimated number of new HIV infections increased overall and among MSM aged 13–24. MSM remain the population most heavily affected by HIV infection. Comparing 2008 to 2010, the number of new HIV infections among MSM increased 12% from 26,700 (95% CI: 23,400–30,000) in 2008 to 29,800 (95% CI: 26,200–33,500) in 2010, with a 22% increase among MSM aged 13–24 from 7,200 (95% CI: 6,100–8,300) in 2008 to 8,800 (95% CI: 7,500–10,100) in 2010."

CDC - Estimates of New HIV Infections in the United States | Statistics and Surveillance - Statistics Center - HIV/AIDS

I imagine this is a very conservative number, since it is the CDC and their primary objective is to #1, lower the age of consent, and #2, promote the homo lobby. Do you have a problem with the CDC??

The primary objective of the CDC is to lower the age of consent? :confused:

The centers for disease control are out to lower the age of consent as their primary objective? You really think that's the number one priority of the organization? Do you have any reason other than your conclusions about the labeling in this particular report to come to that conclusion?

You seem to be reading a lot into this that isn't there.

I actually had a thread about this topic....this thread was about the fact that many homosexuals claim that they weren't homosexual prior to molestation....but it's all sort of one and the same topic anyway.

The primary objective of the CDC is to lower the age of consent? :confused:

The centers for disease control are out to lower the age of consent as their primary objective? You really think that's the number one priority of the organization? Do you have any reason other than your conclusions about the labeling in this particular report to come to that conclusion?

You seem to be reading a lot into this that isn't there.

No, not really..but my point is that the people in this thread who are questioning this study are the same people who will rush to use CDC studies in the abortion debate, and who insist the CDC is sacrosanct in it's method, material, and ethics. They can't have it both ways.

Sigh ok lets go at this again.

You can groom young boys for sex. You can groom young girls for sex. This is what is going on. We have a real deal issue with the sex trade in children.

Forum List

Back