Debate Now Honest Debate About Abortion: Rules Posted

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
Granted, a very polarizing topic in today's political landscape.

However, I'm happy to discuss the topic with people in good faith who aren't seeking to ego-post, troll, slander, insult, etc. Such discourse is just boring, and I lose interest.

Rules:
1. No political references or accusations. It's about the act of abortion only.
2. No flaming/insults
3. No involving religion.

My take:
At this time, Abortion should be banned after 5 weeks, or what some states view as the "heart beat bill". As science increases on the human fetus (fetus means "offspring"), it increasingly tells us that earlier and earlier measures must be taken to protect it.

This is a unique scenario that is sex-specific, thus, one cannot approach it if you view both sexes as completely and entirely equal in all physical aspects (which is biologically easily proven to be untrue).

I think there are 2 modern viewpoints on abortion.

One is from a victim mentality, with the primary focus on how the consequences of high-volume sex are "forced" onto women, how it's some sort of biological unfairness, how only women can dictate when a life should begin, how consequence-free sexual pleasure is a "right" despite biological truths, and how they should be able to be "freed" from this biological truth by putting their own interests in front of the "consequence" (aka natural cause) of the action they chose to participate in.

The other is from two mentalities, one from the philosophical, the other from the medical. It simply seeks to innocently define what human life is, and no sexes are excluded from discussing this topic, as it effects all humanity. It addresses what the act of sex causes, establishes the differences that the act has on men and women, and acknowledges how these results manifest in society. It promotes the idea that men and women are biologically different, and how that truth will manifest differently in the world by their abilities and choices. It is compassionate to the vulnerable, innocent possible-beings that are voiceless to speak out in the name of supporting their right to their own life/existence, and references medical definitions of life to provide evidence to support these claims.

What Say you?

However, I'm happy to discuss the topic with people in good faith who aren't seeking to ego-post, troll, slander, insult, etc. Such discourse is just boring, and I lose interest.

Rules:
2. No flaming/insults

My take:
At this time, Abortion should be banned after 5 weeks, or what some states view as the "heart beat bill". As science increases on the human fetus (fetus means "offspring"), it increasingly tells us that earlier and earlier measures must be taken to protect it.

This is a unique scenario that is sex-specific, thus, one cannot approach it if you view both sexes as completely and entirely equal in all physical aspects (which is biologically easily proven to be untrue).

One is from a victim mentality, with the primary focus on how the consequences of high-volume sex are "forced" onto women, how it's some sort of biological unfairness, how only women can dictate when a life should begin, how consequence-free sexual pleasure is a "right" despite biological truths, and how they should be able to be "freed" from this biological truth by putting their own interests in front of the "consequence" (aka natural cause) of the action they chose to participate in.

The other is from two mentalities, one from the philosophical, the other from the medical. It simply seeks to innocently define what human life is, and no sexes are excluded from discussing this topic, as it effects all humanity. It addresses what the act of sex causes, establishes the differences that the act has on men and women, and acknowledges how these results manifest in society. It promotes the idea that men and women are biologically different, and how that truth will manifest differently in the world by their abilities and choices. It is compassionate to the vulnerable, innocent possible-beings that are voiceless to speak out in the name of supporting their right to their own life/existence, and references medical definitions of life to provide evidence to support these claims.

What Say you?
A. fetus does not mean "offspring".

B. the "fetal stage" doesn't begin until 9 weeks.

C. as soon as you figure out how to make the male carry a fetus you might have a point, until then, this is over.

Being as looks like abortion isn't an immediate issue for the 2024 voting demographic.........One would take that as a nonpolitical issue.

Just sayin'
Reported again. Either address the issue or STFU.. you're not that important, nobody cares about your "swerves". What a joke.

So every pregnant woman should be counted twice in the census then, right?
LMAO! Are a mom and daughter/son's minds the same? You're not serious... are you?

I simply couldn't dream of a more irrational response than the one you gave.. wow.

When did I say they were the same mind? You don't seem to know what the census does.

I don't doubt someone with a small brain such as yourself has trouble with cognitive thought. Try harder. Be better.
Reported again. Nobody cares. No content at all.

Rules:
2. No flaming/insults

My take:

What Say you?
consequences of high-volume sex?

do you really consider the with holding of pregnancy mitagation to be a just punishment for the "high volume " sex forced upon a 13 year old by her step father?

i'm not sure that a woman carrying a dead fetus which is rotting her organs should be treated as a high volume sex criminal.

Forum List

Back