House finds Biden used office to enrich family, conceal evidence

I already told you and posted the parts that I read. You should pay better attention, you might be more convincing. As it is you just appear to be misinformed and passing on some biased crap that nobody believes. It is clear that Biden is extremely dishonest and used his office in the government to enrich his family. All I can hope for is Trump to be elected and the prosecution to begin.
You didn’t tell me anything. You must be thinking of another poster.

What did he use his office to do? Specifically. So far all they’ve said is that he had a dinner and spoke to them on the phone. Wow!

What did he use his office to do? Specifically. So far all they’ve said is that he had a dinner and spoke to them on the phone. Wow!
And suddenly it gets quiet.

Did I hurt your feelings again you piece of shit hahaha!
funny-as-fuck-fucking-funny.gif

giphy.gif

swingandmiss.gif

Clearly you missed the part of the conversation where this was posted. You should go back and study up. Maybe download the paper and read it. It is okay though you're not the only disinformed dishonest leftist on here. We are used to it by now.
Screenshot_20240820-161628_Samsung Internet.jpg

Forum List

Back