How about a Dog Lover's Thread?

Soooooo sleepy......

61ddfea900f44be8c851689776ae29ee.jpg

b27adc7d1846a1376f7274bf9be0d24e.jpg

this man use to bring his afghan hound in to be groomed and this dog hated to be brushed, bathed and shaved. He was a real cool rich older guy ( actually looked like his dog. long white pony tail , long pointy face lol) said he would pay whatever it takes, just be patient with "Drac" and get all the twigs and tree sap out of his fur.
3 days later :lmao: ...Drac was beautiful!

this man use to bring his afghan hound in to be groomed and this dog hated to be brushed, bathed and shaved. He was a real cool rich older guy ( actually looked like his dog. long white pony tail , long pointy face lol) said he would pay whatever it takes, just be patient with "Drac" and get all the twigs and tree sap out of his fur.

I've always been curious about the grooming of these particular dogs. 3 days! I hope he didn't instantly roll around in the grass as soon as he got home.:eusa_pray:

I've always been curious about the grooming of these particular dogs. 3 days! I hope he didn't instantly roll around in the grass as soon as he got home.:eusa_pray:

Felt like 3 days lol. They are beautiful /cool looking dogs....but definitely high maintenance.

Did you know . . .

Dogs are the only animal that understands human facial expressions and hand gestures?

My dog, who was fully grown when my late husband and I adopted him, hurriedly left the kitchen one evening when I loudly sighed over some stupid thing I had done while cooking. That sigh must have signified something else to him, more than likely scary.

Forum List

Back