How about a Dog Lover's Thread?

funny-cat-picture-cat-sleeping-on-dogs-bed.jpg

Love the thread Luddly. I made a thread to match Mertex's cat lover thread but it didn't really take off. I just figured most here were cat people. I hope yours takes off! This is totally cute. :)
I think I'm getting a dog tomorrow. My mom has Alzheimer's and I think a dog will cheer us all up. I hope I can find a beagle or other cool adult dog. Don't want a puppy. I know they're cute but a lot of work. Plus I'll save a sad old dog who some human let down.

My last beagle was neglected and I turned her into a spoiled bitch.

I've never "loved" an animal. And outside of my immediate family I've loved only a handful of people.
However, I will be sad when the dog and the cat die. Hell, they could both outlive me for all I know. :lol:

I've never "loved" an animal. And outside of my immediate family I've loved only a handful of people.
However, I will be sad when the dog and the cat die. Hell, they could both outlive me for all I know. :lol:

Pets are so comforting when you feel sad.
That is true. And that is their utilitarian value. Humans, on the other hand, are a bit more than utilitarian.

What a great idea! Have you found one yet?
Love the thread Luddly. I made a thread to match Mertex's cat lover thread but it didn't really take off. I just figured most here were cat people. I hope yours takes off! This is totally cute. :)
I think I'm getting a dog tomorrow. My mom has Alzheimer's and I think a dog will cheer us all up. I hope I can find a beagle or other cool adult dog. Don't want a puppy. I know they're cute but a lot of work. Plus I'll save a sad old dog who some human let down.

An adopt a beagle place is going to interview me tomorrow for a half hour to an hour on the phone and then a home visit all before they will let you adopt.

OMG, I was going to say screw the long beagle adoption process and save a dog name Gerti from the Humane Society but I think she got adopted because her picture isn't on their website anymore. I was going to adopt her last Saturday but my back seat was full and I had my mom with me and my place wasn't ready for a dog so I said if she didn't get adopted I would go save her this weekend. I'm ok as long as she found a good home. I told them not to put her down and they said they don't do that anymore.

An adopt a beagle place is going to interview me tomorrow for a half hour to an hour on the phone and then a home visit all before they will let you adopt.

OMG, I was going to say screw the long beagle adoption process and save a dog name Gerti from the Humane Society but I think she got adopted because her picture isn't on their website anymore. I was going to adopt her last Saturday but my back seat was full and I had my mom with me and my place wasn't ready for a dog so I said if she didn't get adopted I would go save her this weekend. I'm ok as long as she found a good home. I told them not to put her down and they said they don't do that anymore.
I'm sure she got adopted; they don't put them down like that anymore, especially if someone has expressed an interest. But you could go in an ask about her to be sure. In fact, I would definitely go in and check if she is there there or not. Then, go ahead with the beagle adoption process if she isn't, and good luck! :)

Forum List

Back