How are you preparing for the end of the world?

Keeping my back as flexible as possible so when the time comes I can bend over and kiss my ass goodby..........

• Banned
Sadly I'm at work and unable to prepare for myself. I am going after work to get new brakes on my truck as well as overload shocks so I can haul all the bs.

Too bad all you end of the world types................you're gonna have to wait another 3 months before you can start the fear mongering again.

The GOP folded and we have another 3 months of government and borrowing.

Too bad all you end of the world types................you're gonna have to wait another 3 months before you can start the fear mongering again.

The GOP folded and we have another 3 months of government and borrowing.

I have never treated it as real. Just a (secret) prediction, prophecy, fate, or doomsday mentality also, if that's what turns you on. It's just a fun thing to do once in a long while.

However.....................even though the government was only shut down for 16 days this time, in light of the loony ways that the GOP has been behaving lately, I'm going to keep socking a bit of money away for a rainy day in case they decide to shut it down for a month or more, and I have to depend on my savings rather than my military retirement check.

Really glad that I started that habit when they first started talking crazy, because it gave me a bit of comfort to know that I can survive a government shutdown of around 2-3 months.

Others aren't as lucky, especially the active duty military who had to wait a couple of extra days for their paycheck this time.

Forum List

Back