How are you preparing for the end of the world?

WHEN, not if, the economy implodes, and it will, money won't do you any good. Food, water and ammo is what will be important, and I've got plenty of everything.

Brains will be even more important. Yours seem a little scrambled.

Enjoy yourself, cherry, because my guess is your stay here will be brief, dick head.

Brains will be even more important. Yours seem a little scrambled.

And I'll wager you have a "Gun Free Zone" sign on your front door.

You guys are preparing for something that will not happen, which makes you kookoo. I've watched those shows on TV about preppers, they're always a little unstable and irrational, with a plan that doesn't make much sense.

FYI this thread was poking fun at the shutdown. It's not about prepping or any other silliness

Speakun of preppin shows. There's a whole block showing on Discovery tonight.

Last edited:
I have not a single bullet.

I think if the time came I would be just fine.

Do you think you'd be "just fine" in Afghanistan without a firearm? That's what it'll be like here.... anarchy.

Yeah um no.

The only way that will happen is a total government collapse. IE asteroid hit or nuclear strike or complete collapse.

Unlikely any will happen in my lifetime. And if they did I would procure a weapon. I think street smarts would carry me much farther than a gun. While I defend your right to have guns or ammo to your hearts content I'm quite sure I would be just fine without one minus an extreme circumstance. Which I would hope I was smart enough to not put myself in.

It's only 13 hours till the debt apocalypse is upon us. If this is as devastating as the sequester was I'm not sure how we'll survive.

I read last night that they had a deal to fund America through to the 7th of February, or something along those lines?
You mean that hasn't happened?

I'm doing the same thing as I did last week when it wasn't the end of the world and the same thing I will be doing next year - God willing - when it isn't the end of the world still... trusting in God and following Jesus. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back