How bad is the indoctrination that the left is imposing on our youth?

Higher Education used to be about teaching HOW to think! Now it's become teaching WHAT to think! Anyone that doesn't grasp the difference never learned how to think!

Do you have any higher education? Falling for wacko conspiracy theories and lies is not a mark of educated people.
I have a degree in History from the University of Massachusetts and an MBA from Boston University. Making assumptions about people is one of the marks of an uneducated person!

You have betrayed your education.

I think you meant to say that he has betrayed his attempted indoctrination by thinking for himself. That is a mark of true intelligence.

Conspiracy victim thread 10,463. Your parents and friends influence your politics. Not schools. After that is your religion and even gender. Education matter as the smarter you are the more likely you are not to be a victim of right wing grievance politics but no impact from your teachers.

Teaching about national holidays and why the are so isn't political...You moonbats are easily the dumbest people around.
I offered up a study everyone believes even you. Politics of your teacher ainā€™t no factor Bud. Secondly, there is not indoctrination going on your a scared culture warrior. Oo rah.

I have school aged children. I can promise you that the politics of their teacherā€™s come into play. Dad, why did my teacher say xxx about Biden but then yyy about Trump? Yeah, it matters.
I have school age kids and I assure you that you see what you want. Youā€™re in a box of being a victim and itā€™s a shame youā€™re raising youā€™re kids that way. Iā€™m sure they are great but we donā€™t need another generation of sociopathic conspiracy victims. Youā€™re basically arguing there is a movement to indoctrinate your kids. :laugh:

Conspiracy victim thread 10,463. Your parents and friends influence your politics. Not schools. After that is your religion and even gender. Education matter as the smarter you are the more likely you are not to be a victim of right wing grievance politics but no impact from your teachers.

Teaching about national holidays and why the are so isn't political...You moonbats are easily the dumbest people around.
I offered up a study everyone believes even you. Politics of your teacher ainā€™t no factor Bud. Secondly, there is not indoctrination going on your a scared culture warrior. Oo rah.

I have school aged children. I can promise you that the politics of their teacherā€™s come into play. Dad, why did my teacher say xxx about Biden but then yyy about Trump? Yeah, it matters.
I have school age kids and I assure you that you see what you want. Youā€™re in a box of being a victim and itā€™s a shame youā€™re raising youā€™re kids that way. Iā€™m sure they are great but we donā€™t need another generation of sociopathic conspiracy victims. Youā€™re basically arguing there is a movement to indoctrinate your kids. :laugh:
There IS a movement to indoctrinate our youth and that isn't a conspiracy theory...it's the way things are! Our education system is run by liberals and they're taking advantage of their power to push their beliefs onto others. We've allowed this to happen and now people are having to fight back against it.

Is it called ā€œindoctrinationā€ when you disagree with whatā€™s being taught and ā€œeducationā€ when you agree? Just want to get the terms straight
Indoctrination is the teaching of opinions, education is the teaching of facts.
I disagree. Opinions and theories and a variety of perspectives are all part of education.
Yet you agreed that teachers should teach how to think not what to think.
Yes for the most part although most schools I know do teach socialization standards like acceptance and empathy and conflict resolution etc.

There IS a movement to indoctrinate our youth and that isn't a conspiracy theory...it's the way things are! Our education system is run by liberals and they're taking advantage of their power to push their beliefs onto others. We've allowed this to happen and now people are having to fight back against it.
That is simply not true. You sound crazy. Why would teachers collectively or individually give a shit about the politics of grade school kids? Have you seen indoctrination camps, classes, instructions? Or are teachers just magically coordinated with each other?

You have a job Iā€™m sure. How much of your effort in your job is on indoctrination to right wing philosophy and how much of your effort is geared at doing your job so you can get home? Why would teaching be different?

That is simply not true. You sound crazy. Why would teachers collectively or individually give a shit about the politics of grade school kids? Have you seen indoctrination camps, classes, instructions? Or are teachers just magically coordinated with each other?

You have a job Iā€™m sure. How much of your effort in your job is on indoctrination to right wing philosophy and how much of your effort is geared at doing your job so you can get home? Why would teaching be different?
I teach the golf swing...the golf ball doesn't care if you're a liberal or a conservative...hence neither do I!

What isn't true about my statement? Are you claiming that teachers and administrators in our schools aren't overwhelmingly liberal? That they don't use their positions to change what is taught in class and how it's taught? You ask if they are "magically" coordinated? There's nothing magic about it quite frankly. They're coordinated by the Teachers Unions and the Department of Education.

I teach the golf swing...the golf ball doesn't care if you're a liberal or a conservative...hence neither do I!

What isn't true about my statement? Are you claiming that teachers and administrators in our schools aren't overwhelmingly liberal? That they don't use their positions to change what is taught in class and how it's taught? You ask if they are "magically" coordinated? There's nothing magic about it quite frankly. They're coordinated by the Teachers Unions and the Department of Education.
Teachers unions donā€™t determine curriculum and neither does the Dept of Ed. You guys are swinging blindly looking for a conspiracy. If you teach a golf swing without politics why is it so hard to understand math teachers donā€™t either. Politic doesnā€™t come up in HS frequently. You clearly donā€™t have any idea.

Teachers unions donā€™t determine curriculum and neither does the Dept of Ed. You guys are swinging blindly looking for a conspiracy. If you teach a golf swing without politics why is it so hard to understand math teachers donā€™t either. Politic doesnā€™t come up in HS frequently. You clearly donā€™t have any idea.
Really? I taught High School history before I got into the nightclub business. In my school back then most of the teachers who were liberals were English and Art teachers. The History department was rather conservative as were the Science and Math departments. Now the non-liberals are few and far between and the Administrators are almost all liberals.

As for who determines the curriculum in public schools? The State Department of Education holds sway these days followed by the faculty...parents have almost no say at all.
So tell me, Gator...who makes up the vast majority of State Department of Education personnel...liberals or conservatives?

Iā€™m a Former Teacher. Hereā€™s How Your Children Are Getting Indoctrinated by Leftist Ideology.
zIhbJsF.jpg

Iā€™m a Former Teacher. Hereā€™s How Your Children Are Getting Indoctrinated by Leftist Ideology.
zIhbJsF.jpg
PepeCooper.jpeg

zIhbJsF.jpg
View attachment 502906
stay on topic...
gdylt5sb81671.jpg

youre not even trying.

Forum List

Back