How Biden and Democrats affect food prices DIRECTLY..

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
FACTS ....folks deal with reality.
The American food supply is driven almost entirely by non-renewable energy sources and accounts for approximately
19% of the total use of fossil fuels in the United States.
FACTS
In 2022, U.S. refineries produced about 1.75 billion barrels (73.46 billion gallons) of ULSD.
Total ULSD consumption in the United States for all uses was about 1.44 billion barrels (60.30 billion gallons).
FACTS: Price of diesel fuel used to produce and deliver food to supermarkets.
These costs of diesel fuel is totally due to this statement by Biden:
I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019
FACTS: Folks... check out the sources and links as I don't make this up!

So Biden guarantees that gasoline for cars and diesel fuel for trucks, tractors, farm equipment... will be destroyed!
For example: Diesel engines pump about 20% of agriculture's irrigation water and transport inputs
There’s no doubt about it, diesel is the workhorse of the agriculture sector. Diesel Technology Forum suggests that more than 60% of farm equipment in the USA is powered by diesel fuel, while 96% of the large trucks that transport agricultural produce to logistics canters and final destinations are powered by diesel engines.

So folks the FACTS are that Biden's guarantee to destroy diesel fuel i.e. "fossil fuels"... he also will destroy farm equipment that affects our food supply and you EVangelistas??? 60% of electricity is generated by "fossil fuels"!
Under Biden's guarantee these 3,400 fossil fuel generating plants will have to be replaced by solar, wind, nuclear... all at a cost IN addition that food producers and food distributors AS well as YOU and I will have to pay for!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

dieselfuelcostsunderBiden.png

FACTS ....folks deal with reality.
The American food supply is driven almost entirely by non-renewable energy sources and accounts for approximately
19% of the total use of fossil fuels in the United States.
FACTS
In 2022, U.S. refineries produced about 1.75 billion barrels (73.46 billion gallons) of ULSD.
Total ULSD consumption in the United States for all uses was about 1.44 billion barrels (60.30 billion gallons).
FACTS: Price of diesel fuel used to produce and deliver food to supermarkets.
These costs of diesel fuel is totally due to this statement by Biden:
I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019
FACTS: Folks... check out the sources and links as I don't make this up!

So Biden guarantees that gasoline for cars and diesel fuel for trucks, tractors, farm equipment... will be destroyed!
For example: Diesel engines pump about 20% of agriculture's irrigation water and transport inputs
There’s no doubt about it, diesel is the workhorse of the agriculture sector. Diesel Technology Forum suggests that more than 60% of farm equipment in the USA is powered by diesel fuel, while 96% of the large trucks that transport agricultural produce to logistics canters and final destinations are powered by diesel engines.

So folks the FACTS are that Biden's guarantee to destroy diesel fuel i.e. "fossil fuels"... he also will destroy farm equipment that affects our food supply and you EVangelistas??? 60% of electricity is generated by "fossil fuels"!
Under Biden's guarantee these 3,400 fossil fuel generating plants will have to be replaced by solar, wind, nuclear... all at a cost IN addition that food producers and food distributors AS well as YOU and I will have to pay for!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

View attachment 1015723

And you didn't even mention that nearly 100% of freight trains are powered by diesel.

so, the entire world market does what Biden says... :auiqs.jpg:
Biden did this on the first day of his Presidency...

EXECUTIVE ORDER 7:​

Revoke the permit for the Keystone XL pipeline and cancel other Trump administration energy rules​

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11:​

Abolish the “Muslim ban”​

EXECUTIVE ORDER 12:

Cancel the Trump administration’s interior enforcement rule​

EXECUTIVE ORDER 13:

Halt construction of the U.S.-Mexico border wall​

All of which affected all our lives directly! How dumb!

Last edited:
And again...

There have been MANY oil/gas price spikes over the last several years. NONE of them triggered inflation.

This was about weakened global supply chains collapsing coming out of the COVID lockdowns, the inflation feeding on itself, and the Fed waiting too long to act.

The rest is pure partisan ignorance.

Last edited:
Biden did this 7 days into the Presidency...

EXECUTIVE ORDER 7:​

Revoke the permit for the Keystone XL pipeline and cancel other Trump administration energy rules​

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11:​

Abolish the “Muslim ban”​

EXECUTIVE ORDER 12:

Cancel the Trump administration’s interior enforcement rule​

EXECUTIVE ORDER 13:

Halt construction of the U.S.-Mexico border wall​

All of which affected all our lives directly! How dumb!
The Keystone XL does not transfer nor produce desiel. The Keystone pipe does.
The recession of 2020 forced energy companies to lay off people due to historically low prices in 2020
First time I ever did see negative prices for oil and gas was .99 cents in SW mizzouri.
Nice to have low prices but it does tend to bankrupt companies.

And again...

There have been MANY oil/gas price spikes over the last several years. NONE of them triggered inflation.

This was about weakened global supply chains collapsing coming out of the COVID lockdowns.

The rest is pure partisan ignorance.

True, but they can't say that since Trump was part of why they are bitching, and to them he's one smooth cucumber head.

And you didn't even mention that nearly 100% of freight trains are powered by diesel.
Good point!
  • Trucks and Buses: Fuel use is 96% fossil fuels in the form of diesel (81%), gasoline (11%), and natural gas (3%). (Percentages are rounded to nearest percent.)
  • Aviation: Fuel use is virtually 100% fossil fuels (all jet kerosene).
  • Shipping: Fuel use is virtually 100% fossil fuels in the form heavy fuel oil (HFO), marine gas oil (MGO), and marine diesel oil (MDO).
  • Rail: Fuel use is 52% fossil fuels (all diesel) and 48% electricity.
NOTE those rail vehicles using 48% electricity, electricity "60% is generated by fossil fuels"!

The Keystone XL does not transfer nor produce desiel. The Keystone pipe does.
The recession of 2020 forced energy companies to lay off people due to historically low prices in 2020
First time I ever did see negative prices for oil and gas was .99 cents in SW mizzouri.
Nice to have low prices but it does tend to bankrupt companies.
desiel ---- don't you have a spell checker application on your web browser? It's "diesel"

This is an example of “the devil is in the details “. In this case you are proving the recent findings people like you, your attention span is 8.5 seconds .
I am sure you have had more than enough stays at the local Holiday Inn Express to become such a renowned psycho-analist.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back