How Biden and Democrats affect food prices DIRECTLY..

Biden did this 7 days into the Presidency...

EXECUTIVE ORDER 7:​

Revoke the permit for the Keystone XL pipeline and cancel other Trump administration energy rules​

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11:​

Abolish the “Muslim ban”​

EXECUTIVE ORDER 12:

Cancel the Trump administration’s interior enforcement rule​

EXECUTIVE ORDER 13:

Halt construction of the U.S.-Mexico border wall​

All of which affected all our lives directly! How dumb!
The Keystone XL pipeline ws under construction and was producing nothing.
Ending the musim ban was a good thing. Muslim countries control oil prices. .
The next two have not ffected me in ny wy, nor haas endng them affect most Americans at all

That's long enough to spot your bs.
What "bs"? I've provided LINKS to the information. I'm not creating it! Experts are tracking diesel fuel prices, etc.
In 2022, U.S. refineries produced about 1.75 billion barrels (73.46 billion gallons) of ULSD.
Total ULSD consumption in the United States for all uses was about 1.44 billion barrels (60.30 billion gallons).

How totally asinine to call the EIA data... "bs"! Obviously you are a conspiracy advocate!

They run the generators to power the electric motors.
Duh!!! Wow... Is this what you mean???
Screen Shot 2024-09-21 at 1.02.17 PM.png

The Keystone XL pipeline ws under construction and was producing nothing.
Ending the musim ban was a good thing. Muslim countries control oil prices. .
The next two have not ffected me in ny wy, nor haas endng them affect most Americans at all
Well something has affected YOU!
"The next two have not ffected me in ny wy, nor haas endng them affect most Americans at all"
If you can't even pay attention to what you write, why the hell should anyone? You can't spell obviously so nothing you write makes any sense. Oh... by the way,
The Keystone XL pipeline's developer has halted all construction on the project months after its permit was revoked by the Biden administration.
The pipeline was set to carry oil 1,200 miles (1,900km) from the Canadian province of Alberta down to Nebraska.
Environmentalists and Native American groups had fought against the project for more than a decade.
President Donald Trump revived the pipeline in 2017, two years after it was rejected by President Barack Obama.
In a statement on Wednesday, Calgary-based TC Energy said it would work with regional regulators to dismantle their equipment and "ensure a safe termination of and exit from" areas where construction had been planned.
On his first day in office President Joe Biden cancelled a permit to allow the project to cross into the US amid concerns that it would worsen climate change.
Mr Biden's decision came over the objections of US lawmakers, including members of his own party, who said the project would have created energy sector and construction jobs for American workers.
Screen Shot 2024-09-21 at 1.07.36 PM.png

Well something has affected YOU!
"The next two have not ffected me in ny wy, nor haas endng them affect most Americans at all"
If you can't even pay attention to what you write, why the hell should anyone? You can't spell obviously so nothing you write makes any sense. Oh... by the way,
The Keystone XL pipeline's developer has halted all construction on the project months after its permit was revoked by the Biden administration.
The pipeline was set to carry oil 1,200 miles (1,900km) from the Canadian province of Alberta down to Nebraska.
Environmentalists and Native American groups had fought against the project for more than a decade.
President Donald Trump revived the pipeline in 2017, two years after it was rejected by President Barack Obama.
In a statement on Wednesday, Calgary-based TC Energy said it would work with regional regulators to dismantle their equipment and "ensure a safe termination of and exit from" areas where construction had been planned.
On his first day in office President Joe Biden cancelled a permit to allow the project to cross into the US amid concerns that it would worsen climate change.
Mr Biden's decision came over the objections of US lawmakers, including members of his own party, who said the project would have created energy sector and construction jobs for American workers.
View attachment 1015767
Climate change my foot.

Look here, here's your climate change:

1726942240576.jpeg

From WaPo, no less.

So, what would be the effect if people didn't eat so much? Would a 10 percent reduction result in a 10 percent reduction in the fuel needed to produce and transport food? Would it increase the useful life of all those fossil fuel burning machines by 10 percent? And, would people live 10 percent longer with 10 percent fewer health problems?

Forum List

Back